Game Of The Week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Of The Week

Yeah, good read but I hope it's not that close. I'll be a nervous wreck the whole game.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Yeah, good read but I hope it's not that close. I'll be a nervous wreck the whole game.
me, too need biting nails smilie ;)

I hate when the phins are favored, they win when the experts go against them..when they're for them, they start reading their own press and play soft and lose..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I hate when the phins are favored, they win when the experts go against them..when they're for them, they start reading their own press and play soft and lose..
i know!:(

dont worry guys fins are 3-0 this year when i have them on TV, like this coming sunday :D

1-1 if not :yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Snickersbps

me too!

where you sitting?
secV29 - row 7! seats were costly too. can't believe i got em from a cheifs fan that lives in tennesee and has season tickets to charger games!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
secV29 - row 7! seats were costly too. can't believe i got em from a cheifs fan that lives in tennesee and has season tickets to charger games!:rolleyes:

oh I totally know what you mean! I got mine from a guy in PHILIDELPHIA! can you believe that? He told me he excpected to get more for the tickets, but since SD is doing so terrible, it was kinda a bust.

wait...thats not in charger territory is it? :D

oh yeah, im sitting in F7 row 16. how early are you planning on getting there? I wanna meet some of the players!

Looks like I don't get the game this week. We have two CBS stations. Pensacola and Mobile. Looks like they are both showing Tennessee/Carolina. Double Dang Damn.:cry:

Back
Top Bottom