Game plan vs. the Vikings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game plan vs. the Vikings

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
I would love to see our offense come out swinging, and put points up early. A couple deep passes will help the running game as well. Defensively, bring the house! Favre is done, hit him often, he will make mistakes. I think this is a game we can win, the Vikings are a solid team but, if we take care of our business we should win this game!

1. Pressure Favre just like we did Edwards....throw the kitchen sink at him and he will throw some picks.
2. When we do pressure Favre make sure we hit Favre's ankle really hard...a couple shots on his ankle and it's over (not to be dirty but if you know a guy's ankle is hurting you just give him an extra tap on it).
3. We cant let AP bust any large gains.
4. We have to do a better job in the Red Zone. We were up 10-0 on the Bills with 11 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and only scored 5 more points. I blame Henning for playing too conservatively with the lead.

Two TE sets, double J.Allen, playaction 1st downs when the Williams wall is in. Play calls that are crossing routes and short in replace of our 1st down run game.

everything people have said so far. pressure that old **** favre. hit him as often as possible.

ive stressed this tons of times. we must be ****in agressive. no more of this 2-3 yd routes all the time. i want a deep bomb once in a while. also a few screens to the beast wouldnt hurt, as it worked when he was with denver and afterall he is a beast. be creative.

when a team has a weakness, you exploit it. there secondary right now is there weakness on d with it all being banged up. exploit it henning. its about time you get some balls and show agressiveness.

minny secondary isnt as good as buffalos so i expect a better game from henne

Back
Top Bottom