Game Thoughts As It Was Unfolding Stream Of Consciousness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Thoughts As It Was Unfolding Stream Of Consciousness

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
First Drive, good play calling, good to see them drive the ball down the field, good mix of run pass.
Great to See the team score a TD on the first drive, Davante Parker, this is your chance to shine. Glad to see you took advantage of it with a TD and another Key first down conversion. Don’t stub your toe now and keep it up! Screw you Jordan Philips, you did shite with us when you were here and you had a bad attitude to boot you wanker.

Can’t stop the Run. Oh Matt Burke I want to smack you in the face with a rotten piece of salmon and throw you out with the trash and you your stupid wide 9 scheme and your ridiculous beard you twit, I think I hate you.

Ooh! A Robert Quin sighting. It must be the first quarter, he hasn’t had time to turn disappear yet. In any case, nice stop, 4 and out.

Seriously? I take it back about what I said about the play calling, that Tannehill keeper was a dumb play call. Line call and it wasn’t on us? Wow, the Bills might actually suck worst than we do. Oof. Got to pick up that blitz, there were enough blockers. Oof, that sure looks like a safety. Lucked out on that one.

NIce throw by Josh Allen. roughing the QB was a bs call, this is why it makes more sense to invest in offense over defense nowadays, defense just as likely to be called for a penalty as make a play that actually stands up and doesn’t get flagged. Turnovers are the key for defense in todays NFL.

Oh yeah, Ted Larsen, lowest rated guard in the league gives up a sack of Tannehill on 3rd and 7. We really have to address the trenches on both sides of the ball next year. good year for defense in the draft though, so that’s something.

Damn shame we missed that fumble recovery. Charles Harris sighting on special teams. He’s been absent on defense, good to see him get a hand on that punt. Still doesn’t change the fact that he was probably a bad pick. :( Darren Rizzi should get a head coaching shot, he’s a great coach.

Tanne at WR, wildcat. Retro, nice play! This Ballage could be a good back. Ted Larsen, holding? My god, get rid of this guy, I’d trade him for a bag of garbage. How is he still on this team? Makes me angry. Great run by Drake! Very masculine, kept his feet moving forward, and negated by holding again. This time Jesse Davis. Who coaches our O-line? Too many dang penalties, some of that has to be on coaching. 3rd and 20, so of course we do a dump off. No confidence in Tannehill? Gase is not a good Offensive Coordinator, not from what I’ve seen.

Special Teams comes up with the turnover!!! Must convert this turnover into some points!!! Touchdown preferably. Plenty of time, don’t neglect the run, use the clock. Nice 8 yard gain Drake! And no penalty. 3rd and 2, red area, false start, Jessie Davis. Now 3rd and 7. We have to lead the league in that. Nice conversion to Frank Gore! Great to see a pass that is thrown beyond the LOS on a 3rd and long.

I’d like to see more throws to Parker. Let’s see another TD. Very nice play call, swing pass to Drake, perfect against that Defense, great job! Feeling good about converting that turnover into a TD. Didn’t happen last week off of 3 turnovers, was the difference in the game. 14 to 6, Who’s your father Buffalo?

Let’s just get to halftime up 8 points. Surprised Clay went out of bounds there. NIce to see the Bills False start, we aren’t the only knuckleheads. Okay, stop these turds, 10 seconds left, don’t let them have hope. Is that field goal range? Great use of timeouts Gase, you have given Buffalo plenty of time to move down the field and get another score by halftime, well done! Nice pressure. Great interception from our pro bowl cornerback, there I said it! XH is a pro bowler. How many interceptions on the year is that?

HALFTIME

Watching previews, dang that Dashawn Watson is really something. Yo, Nate, that suit is way too tight dude, go for a looser fit, you look like a sausage about to burst out of its case! Uncomfortable just watching you man, let it breathe duke. Garth Brookes, still doing it. We’ve all got friends in low places...

3rd qtr
Nice run by Josh Allen. He looks like he’s going to be pretty Good. He’s pretty mobile, and bigger than you might think. Held them to a field goal, so that’s something. Ooh, Tannehill almost picked off. Lucky for us it was a holding call, but also defensive holding, so 3rd down replay. Deep shot to parker, don’t mind that call, would’ve liked it better if Drake had picked up that blitz a bit better to give Tannehill more time to allow that route to develop, although Parker was double covered. Special teams again! 4 yard line punt downed! Come on defense!!! Step up and stop them, keep them pinned deep! Get a turnover!

Wow, Buffalo actually has had more false start penalties than us, that’s kind of nice to see. NIce play Kiko! Stopped in the backfield. 3rd and 12. Converted. Unbelievable. Wasted opportunity. Allen kept a cool head on that one, he was in his own end zone and the pocket was collapsing, yet he still made a stick throw. Gase probably would have called a bubble screen on that 3rd and 17 or whatever it was. In any case, Nice to see the defense get off the field, we stopped them!

Ok Jordan Phillips, why didn’t you play that hard for us? Batted down pass, 3 and out. 17 yards in the 2nd half of offense, that’s not good. Luckily Buffalo is a dumpster fire or we would be in trouble. Helmet to helmet is a tough penalty, it’s bs. Intercepted! Xavier Howard!!! 7th of the season, second of the game!!! Tell me he isn’t one of the top CBs in the whole league! Pay the man now, lock him up to an extension. That’s the key to modern defenses, players that get turnovers!!! Come on offense! Do something with this. Crap. Tannehill threw an interception very next play. It’s like a punt I guess, don’t mind the aggression, sad about the execution, probably shouldn’t have stared the receiver down like that, but it is what it is, at least we took a shot. How do you miss Josh Allen Sylvester Williams!!! Dang it, you had him!

4th Qtr

Howard injured? Oh no, that’s something to watch. :( Oh he’s back, phew! I think Howard grabbed Mckoy’s face mask. Wow, Josh Allen has 34 more rushing yards than our entire Offense. He looks like he may be.a pretty good player, a lot better than Sam Darnold! Ha! Freeking Jets! Oops, touchdown, nice throw, Kiko looks hurt. 2 pt conversion good, that sucks. Ok, let’s have a touchdown drive that eats up 10 minutes or so of clock.

Nice first down conversion, finally! Pass interference, may have been Gieseki’s longest play from scrimmage this year. Ah, good to see Jordan Phillips is still an idiot. Touchdown Kenny Stills!!! Great play, great throw, great catch!!! Ok, game on! Come on defense! We need a turnover. Andre branch sighting. Off sides that gives them a 1st down, great job you idiot! I preferred it when you were invisible. Lucky he overthrew Foster, he had a step on him. Wow, he had Howard beat too. Another penalty on Buffalo, it’s like looking in the mirror! 2nd and 20 and Josh Allen converts it on his legs. We should have taken his head off and taken the penalty. Who’s the sp keep an eye on this guy! Sack, Bobby McKain, no penalty. You better not call that. 3rd an 16, this is a huge deal, could be 4 down territory anyways. Strip fumble!!! Robert Quinn! Yeah!!! Great job. Now, I am putting my evil mojo on that kicker. Miss! Miss!!!! Ha!! he missed! Weak minded loser!!! Miami Dolphins fans, you are welcome.

Okay, run the football, kill some clock and convert a couple of first downs. O’Leary! I like him, nice catch, enjoy some revenge against your former team. Final time out for bills. We need to convert this, don’t get cute, it’s just 1 freaking yard! Horrible play call! Wildcat? Seriously? Gase outsmarted himself, again, great job you moron. 1st down and 10 Bills, 27 yard catch over the middle. I have a bad feeling about this one. 2 minute warning, they have had 4 chunk plays that have them nearly in the red zone again with 1:53 to play. Not converting that 3rd down with that stupid wild cat call is really killing us. We have to get a stop or a turnover, can’t let them in the end zone, yet I feel like I’ve seen this movie too many times before. Ha! Another false start! This is our best chance, that their Oline is worst than ours at picking up stupid penalties. Devon Godchaux! Nice pressure! 3rd and 11, reception made at the 6 yard line. Not sure if it was a catch. Ball looks like it touched the ground! It was moving. Doesnt’ look like a catch to me. Minka lucky they Didn’t call PI on him. Yes! Incomplete! 4th and 11. This is the ballgame if we can stop them! Watch Josh Allen, he could run for it. Ha! Game! Incomplete to our old tight end. Phew!!!

Nice win, Buffalo is a good team, looks like they have their QB of the future. Good solid win.

Back
Top Bottom