Game Thread- Dolphins vs Bucs

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
GAME FACTS

DATE: Saturday, Aug. 24
TIME: 7:30 p.m. ET
SITE: Sun Life Stadium, Miami, Fla.
TV: In Miami-Fort Lauderdale, WFOR-TV (CBS 4); in Fort Myers, WBBH-TV (Channel 2); in West Palm Beach, WTVX-TV (Channel 34) and WWHB (Channel 48, Spanish); in Orlando, WRDQ (Channel 27) and WFTV MegaTV (9.2 as well as on digital cable via Comcast channel 209, CenturyLink Channel 10, Cox Cable 118 and Decca Cable channel 717, Spanish).
TV ANNOUNCERS:(Jesse Agler, play-by-play; Bob Griese, analysis; Nat Moore, analysis)
ONLINE: Game available on computer or tablet. Details at dolphins.com/preseasonlive.
TV REPLAY: NFL Network, Sunday, Aug. 25 at 7 a.m. and Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 10 a.m.

Tonight's game is the highlight of the preseason, with starters expected to play into the third quarter. There is so much to be watching closely- the TE battle, the 2nd CB battle, the stability of the OL, the battle for #4 and #5 WR, Tannehill, etc, etc,

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

082413-matchup650.jpg

THE SERIES (PRESEASON)

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 16-11
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 7-5
AT TAMPA BAY: Dolphins lead 9-5
AT ORLANDO: Buccaneers lead 1-0
LAST MEETING: 2012 at Miami; Buccaneers 20, Dolphins 7
HISTORY LESSON: If it seems as though these teams meet every year in the preseason, it’s because they pretty much do. This will mark the 13th consecutive year the teams have faced each other in the preseason, a streak that started in 2000. Back in 1996, the Dolphins’ four-game preseason schedule actually included two games against the Buccaneers, one at Miami in the opener and the other at Tampa Bay in the finale.
SERIES TREND: The Dolphins haven’t been able to put up big offensive numbers against the Buccaneers in recent years, scoring 13 points or less in each of the teams’ last five preseason meetings. It should be pointed out, though, that the only touchdown the Dolphins scored in last year’s meeting came courtesy of a touchdown pass by Ryan Tannehill in his first game as an NFL player.

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 80. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

BSY9weHIEAAOllF-1.jpg

Any update on the MSRA outbreak on the Buc's?
We cannot afford to lose players, especially on the oline.
I just hope we play well and win the game...and come away uninfected and uninjured.

Any update on the MSRA outbreak on the Buc's? We cannot afford to lose players, especially on the oline. I just hope we play well and win the game...and come away uninfected and uninjured.
I'm pretty sure that the guys who got infected won't make the trip?

Will we have some kind of design in the end zone, or are we just leaving it blank for pre season? I like what they did with the walls, the old walls looked really sloppy.

Will we have some kind of design in the end zone, or are we just leaving it blank for pre season? I like what they did with the walls, the old walls looked really sloppy.

I'm 50-50 on going to the game. I have good seats but, friends want to Bar-B-Que and party.

If I go, I will pay special attention to the design in the end zone and how the walls look. This is a wee bit of sarcasm. C'mon man, are you frakin serious?

good test for RT with their DB's which are upgraded bigtime but Revis playing? not much if at all I would think.

Things to watch for

1. Defensive line versus Doug Martin and the Bucs rushing attack
2. Brent Grimes versus a bigger receiver, Vincent Jackson
3. Samuda/Jerry versus Gerald McCoy

This is a very good Bucs team. Time to get after 'em.

I'm looking to check out the TE's. hopefully someone will take hold of the opportunity and step up. BTW the new design in the stadium looks sweet.

I'm 50-50 on going to the game. I have good seats but, friends want to Bar-B-Que and party.

If I go, I will pay special attention to the design in the end zone and how the walls look. This is a wee bit of sarcasm. C'mon man, are you frakin serious?
I really don't care that much, just want to see if they have something new since they changed the logo and uniform.

Back
Top Bottom