GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly)

Re: 6th season? Really?

People say we're in the right direction, but 7-9 isn't better than 6-10 with an easier schedule.

Add to that, we make fun of the jets and bills and people say our arrow is pointing up when really both those teams won 1 less game than us and we split the season series with them. I think we as fans should look at ourselves before we make fun of the jets and bills.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I have said it before, Ireland must have some dirt on Ross or something. This team is a freaking joke!

The Dolphins didn't win any one on one matchups. Hartline won a few, but overall in the trenches, we were killed on both sides. I'm not sure what happened to our Run D. That takes more than one draft to fix.

sorry but i disagree, tanne did not look bad today. the score would look alot different if receivers caught the damn ball and RB's could hang on to the ball at the goal line.

Ireland will get a definitely get a 3rd offseason in full control of the team. No doubt about it.
I see more of the same happening next year. I can't wait to see what scrubs Ireland drafts next year. What's funny is next year s draft is onlineman heavy watch Ireland draft some scrub wr instead of drafting good olineman which we need.

I expected the Patriots to win. I did not expect to see such a poor showing.
After watching this game, I have serious concerns about the whole team including Tannehill. He looked like a child out there. He looks weak, slow and a bad decision maker. Sorry, I love this team. But I doubt we have found any answers. This game proved we are so far behind. We are losers and not much better than the Jets.
Sorry people. I am sick that they did not even show up for this game.
They looked like high school girls.

Well I quess I was looking at a different game than you did.....The Great Dan...would have been crushed with that crappy OL blocking NOBODY, and the worse WRs I've seen on an NFL team period, plus no run game. T-Hill clearly looked good the Phinz are just not on the same level as those crap Pat's period.

Just left the game

What a terrible performance. No Help for Tannehill and a bad pick he threw. The defense stayed in Miami. Bonn couldn't catch a cold. Discusting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The fact that we took Ryan Tannehill at # 1, who turned out to be a huge disappointment, because many are led to believe that better receivers will make him better, when its the complete opposite. Great QB's make average receivers good.

Look at the Colts, Broncos and the Redskins if you don't believe me.

Yes, many of you can still hold onto that false hope that Tannehill is and will be the future, I just do not see it.

I hope I'm wrong, but his performance today is not acceptable.

d-1

Dan wouldn't have held the ball as long as tannehill did. Tannehill isn't very good.. Hate to break it to all the Ireland jock sniffers.

Ireland should be fired. Our scouting department needs to be be over hauled. This is the year to do it.
Ross cannot ignore the empty seats. The hard core fans (the ones that still buy the tickets) want changes.
IMHO...Ross will Fireland, or encourage him to resign and join Jerry Jones in Dallas or Ryan in New York.
I will not spend another $ on anything Miami Dolphins until he is gone.

Re: I really want to know

The fact that we took Ryan Tannehill at # 1, who turned out to be a huge disappointment, because many are led to believe that better receivers will make him better, when its the complete opposite. Great QB's make average receivers good.

Look at the Colts, Broncos and the Redskins if you don't believe me.

Yes, many of you can still hold onto that false hope that Tannehill is and will be the future, I just do not see it.

I hope I'm wrong, but his performance today is not acceptable.

d-1

Can you please stfu.
We get it you don't like tannehill .
Does every post have to be about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The Dolphins didn't win any one on one matchups. Hartline won a few, but overall in the trenches, we were killed on both sides. I'm not sure what happened to our Run D. That takes more than one draft to fix.

You forget, we out punted them!

ross is a big ass idiot. if he would open his big ass ears and listen to some poeple who actually made since, maybe we would be in a different position right now. Seriously, he's got some big ass ears man. i hate ross

Back
Top Bottom