!!! Gameday !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!! Gameday !!!

NJPhinFan21

Scout Team
Reaction score
cannot wait for tonights game. 100% confidence in this team right now. Time to put up 30+ on the Pats and show the league the Phins are NOW for real. Side note 1st song on radio this a.m. was a Metallica song. Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!

bringing the most confident team to Foxboro that I can recall in the post marino era

bring em on, hit Brady till he crawls off the field

Team going in with a little swagger....I like it..confidence can be very beneficial in these situation

bring em on, hit Brady till he crawls off the field

HE throws in under 2.02 seconds. we would have to jame them off the line and disrupt timing. ut Brady is making those pre snap reads. ultimate chess game. maybe disguise intentions?

HE throws in under 2.02 seconds. we would have to jame them off the line and disrupt timing. ut Brady is making those pre snap reads. ultimate chess game. maybe disguise intentions?

Hasnt he been sacked 10 times in the last 2 or 3 weeks? We will have opportunities

We have got to get penetration on defense in order to slow down whatever they want to do. If we can get penetration consistently to stop the run and the 3-5 step drops, and take away that underneath passing game things could go our way. But, it's one of the best if not THE best football teams in the league. I doubt we can take away everything. So what's at the top of the list of things we want to try and prevent them from doing?

Is Brady that good where they can just not run?
it's slant patterns in less than 2.02 seconds. Corners need to jam

if Miami plays press on a short week I will eat my shoe...we lack the personnel at corner anyways to...I think this team sticks with what it does...off man and zone and depends on the front 4 to get pressure...need to get them behind the sticks which means limit the run if they go that route or if they go primarily short passing game as essentially the run we must secure tackle ...they will adjust to whatever we show them if it's working for us...can lou as the dc adjust? we'll see

they've always got the get us in base and attack downhill with blount and off pa to gronk down the seam in their back pocket if need be...only way to avoid that would be to get a big lead...seems very unlikely

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom