!!! Gameday !!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!! Gameday !!!

if the patriots give us single high on early downs to stop the run trust the protection and attack them vertically...outside the numbers or down the seam...which is where devantae parker should come in

with our oline right now you have to trust them to be able to let some vertical routes develop...I think you are gonna see Miami taking some shots tonight...but it's gonna depend on what kind of looks we can make the pats play in...if they get us behind the sticks and can play shell gonna be a lot of dump offs

oline play is critical for us tonight...dictates coverages and ability to push the ball down the field...

Reminds you of a Rocky Balboa movie. Last second clicks off the clock Yo Adrian! We did it!!!

if the patriots give us single high on early downs to stop the run trust the protection and attack them vertically...outside the numbers or down the seam...which is where devantae parker should come in

with our oline right now you have to trust them to be able to let some vertical routes develop...I think you are gonna see Miami taking some shots tonight...but it's gonna depend on what kind of looks we can make the pats play in...if they get us behind the sticks and can play shell gonna be a lot of dump offs

oline play is critical for us tonight...dictates coverages and ability to push the ball down the field...

Speaking of the vertical game...Lately Tannehill has been letting the ball go when the receiver has gotten about 10 yards past the LOS and it has been on the money the couple of times he has made this adjustment...even on Parker's where the penalty brought it back. Hopefully he has learned something and this can now be an additional option

Speaking of the vertical game...Lately Tannehill has been letting the ball go when the receiver has gotten about 10 yards past the LOS and it has been on the money the couple of times he has made this adjustment...even on Parker's where the penalty brought it back. Hopefully he has learned something and this can now be an additional option

I think that depends largely on the positioning of the safety when he gets the right coverage looks as in the depth and the angle...anyways this oline looks solid enough to me now where teams cant just rush 4 and drop 7 and get home quickly provided we stay healthy and so it's time to trust this unit to let things develop and the qb go thru progressions...but they must stay healthy...oline is razor thin...a couple spots an injury would be critical

odd to say it but I actually trust this front right now...it's ok to have one weakness up front even the best olines have the eagles at right guard the last few years cowboys at left guard etc...but you can't have multiples...

I believe in the dan campbell led dolphins...he will have us prepared!!!

This o-line (with Albert, Turner and Sims( gives me a little confidence...no longer the liability it was weeks ago)

Personal additions and the change to Turner has had as much of an impact on the offense and the ability to do what they want and get an early lead as Campbells personality.

Looking forward to attacking the Pats and hopefully taking advantage of those suspect corners..

Back
Top Bottom