Gameplan change vs SD? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gameplan change vs SD?

Cleo Lemon

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How many of you think the game plan is going to change from last week to this week? I hope it doesn't. Miami lost a 1 out of 1000 game on Monday Night. I think that if they continue with that game plan, control and run the clock, keep a high powered offense off the field, they will continue to have a chance at winning. I hope they don't go away from this plan because it works 99 out of 100 times. We just happened to see that 1 random time. Keep pounding the ball, and use it to set up the play action. That is how this offense is going to get the big plays that everyone is looking for. Keep making teams stack the box, and opportunities are going to start coming up down the field. It's not that simple but running the ball opens the door for this offense. No one fears our passing game, so we have to run and make them defend the run.

How many of you think the game plan is going to change from last week to this week? I hope it doesn't. Miami lost a 1 out of 1000 game on Monday Night. I think that if they continue with that game plan, control and run the clock, keep a high powered offense off the field, they will continue to have a chance at winning. I hope they don't go away from this plan because it works 99 out of 100 times. We just happened to see that 1 random time. Keep pounding the ball, and use it to set up the play action. That is how this offense is going to get the big plays that everyone is looking for. Keep making teams stack the box, and opportunities are going to start coming up down the field. It's not that simple but running the ball opens the door for this offense. No one fears our passing game, so we have to run and make them defend the run.

i agree with everything except the part that big plays down the field are gonna come... our offense is overall not that bad (probably top 16) but it's style is completely short accurate passing and strong running

I'm just saying that if they keep bringing everyone up to stop the run, it's going to leave a lot of guys 1 on 1 on the outside. They can win a lot of those match ups if the ball is thrown with any type of velocity instead of a floating duck.

I'm just saying that if they keep bringing everyone up to stop the run, it's going to leave a lot of guys 1 on 1 on the outside. They can win a lot of those match ups if the ball is thrown with any type of velocity instead of a floating duck.

you're right but pennington his entire career is known for throwing ducks anything over 20 yds. He plays within what he can and he definitely makes good decisions most of the time.. but until we see Henne or even white throwing instead of pennington we're not gonna see any legit 50 yard passes pennington's longest passes come on reverse flea flickers..... =(

Even last year all year long whenever Ginn was single covered on the sideline pennington would underthrow him and he had to turn around and literally stop and jump up for the ball

Yeah I know, like the Jets game at the end of the season. If Ginn doesnt come back to get the ball, it would have been picked off. And then everyone would have talked s*** about Ginn.

Yeah I know, like the Jets game at the end of the season. If Ginn doesnt come back to get the ball, it would have been picked off. And then everyone would have talked s*** about Ginn.

yah i know honestly whenever pennington throws it more than 15 yards I cringe and ted ginn really made some great plays last year that everyone seems to forget about...

We should just run the ball ronnie is averaging like what 4.8 yards a carry and they're without their big nose tackle, so we should have a great running game. When it comes to passing we should do a lot playaction passes.

Back
Top Bottom