Garmon signs w/Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garmon signs w/Browns

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
KFFL has learned free agent OL Kelvin Garmon (Chargers) has agreed in principal to a three-year deal with the Cleveland Browns.

please if it is not related to the dolphins dont bother...last time i checked this was finheaven not the dog pound..

well alot of people talked about him being an option at guard for miami teaming him up on the right side with his former teamate mcintosh so it is dolphins related ......i guess ignorance is bliss

well alot of people talked about him being an option at guard for miami teaming him up on the right side with his former teamate mcintosh so it is dolphins related ......i guess ignorance is bliss

I agree with you.

please if it is not related to the dolphins dont bother...last time i checked this was finheaven not the dog pound..

I guess it would be stupid to mention that C.Coleman resigned with the Bucs.:rolleyes:

Who's Garmon?? That would be Kelvin "PLEASE DON'T SQUEEZE" the Garmon.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is hilarious. Though fans may have considered him I don't think our front office did.

Back
Top Bottom