Garrard interested in backing up Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garrard interested in backing up Tannehill

This guy is hustling us and always has been. I knew he was full of it the year he was begging us for a contract and bashed us for being to cheap, and a day later had back surgery. Dolphins need to move on from this guy asap.

I'm going to refresh this page probably five hundred times in the next hour hoping for an appearance by WV. Please, Lord, make it happen.

If anybody knows whether he is worth it, it is Philbin. If they sign him, I don't mind at all.

Am I the only one waiting around this thread for WV to blow a testicle? :lol:

He was on sirius NFL on Monday. He had just worked out for the Jets and was hoping they would offer him a contract to compete with Sanchez.

It was the only team that had him do a workout.

I'm sure with the offers he is getting (none) he would play for just about anyone right now. Pass

Yeah, so he can steal more money from us?

No thanks at all. I have no respect for him after last season. Matt Moore was totally professional not being the stater, you could tell Garrard thought it should be handed to him

I had to check to see if this article was from this year and then I had to ask myself if I was in the Twilling Zone or something.

He's already claimed the Jets as the "ideal" spot for him. David is just begging for suitors.

Eff off, Garrard.

Garrard is just interested in scamming another mil or so from anywhere he can.

I guess he couldnt get a deal with the Jests after that workout last week. When the Jests wont offer you a contract to play QB you know its bad. I guess he figures since he fooled the phins last year they are his last best chance at squeezing one last check from football.

Damn. Went back and read the responses in this thread........ I feel like I disappointed with my response. I promise later tonight I will get a little more real on this topic. :lol: Kinda busy right now. Im not in a foul mood either. Hopefully something will happen later to piss me off. Then I will come into this thread guns blazing.

Back
Top Bottom