Gary Myers: Hawks-Colts in SB 39; Wannstedt on hot seat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gary Myers: Hawks-Colts in SB 39; Wannstedt on hot seat

2 Dome teams?

That's a real reach. Myers must be dipping into Rush's pain killers.

2004 SB

Falcons vs. Dolphins!

I would have to Predict dolphins vs Vikings two teams that got edged out of the playoffs but could have been contenders. Out for revenge.

I would love that, but didn't they say we were "out for revenge" after last year???

The emotions from the previous season do not carry over to the next.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict an AFC team vs. an NFC team in SB 39. That's as specific as I'm gonna get. And you know what, I bet I'll be right.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict an AFC team vs. an NFC team in SB 39. That's as specific as I'm gonna get. And you know what, I bet I'll be right.

Really put it on the table there eh? :D

Anybody foresee the Texans makin' the playoffs as a WC team like that article predicted (it WAS a Houston-based media)? I think its a bit of a stretch...but we all remember the year Carolina and Jacksonville went to the Conference Championships early in their franchise-history.

Wouldn't put it past the Texans to make the playoffs. Good coach, decent team (Carr, Davis, Johnson, and Gaffney on O).

They can have the Fins spot in the playoffs. That way Dan can fire Wanny sooner.

I still have faith that the Pats will follow the trend of "Super Bowl Hangover." The Pats did in 01' and the Bucs did in 02'.

Miami Dolphins- 2004 AFC East Champions!

Originally posted by Nublar7
I still have faith that the Pats will follow the trend of "Super Bowl Hangover." The Pats did in 01' and the Bucs did in 02'.

Miami Dolphins- 2004 AFC East Champions!

Lets not leave out everybody's favorite....the Raiders :D

They didn't win it, but were favored to by many.

Back
Top Bottom