Gase Continues His Miami Misery at NYJ

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm not a vindictive guy. But this guy was SUCH an A hole when he was here I'm really enjoying him tanking his career up there. I still can't believe we traded Landry FOR A FOUTH AND A SEVENTH!!!!

Enjoy your misery taco eyes.

1593089833395.png

dolfan91

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Not surprised, Gase is ****tin the bed in New York. I laughed when the Jets hired him, knowing full well he'd eventually alienate players and others within that franchise. The guy just isn't cut out to be a Head Coach or in any leadership role.

chuck dezl

clark griswald
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping this would happen. At first I was excited to get him as a head coach but was disappointed yet again. I find it hilarious the Jets thought he would be any different for them, and I'm glad it's playing out this way. I hope he keeps it up!

NBP81

Yippi ka yay mother******!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Meh...Minkah requested a trade, at some point Howard deleted all his Dolphins stuff on social media, they got rid of Tunsil all under Flores... Ajayi isnt even in the NFL anymore and FK Landry TBH... Im not saying I think Gase is a good NFL coach at this point, but thats a really pointless article...

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watching players like Jarvis Landry and Jay Ajayi are some of the most fun I've had watching the Dolphins since Ricky Williams dominated. Gase ruined that. Not to mention that Matt Moore was a guy you could really root for who did his job in 2016 and then had Gase make a bonehaded decision.

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I couldn't be happier for the jest. I hope the owner is a stubborn buffoon and keeps gase there till they go 1-15 and he rids them of all their top talent.
Nah, I’d rather see a steady string of 6–10 or 7-9 seasons.

1-15 leads to waaaay too good of a draft pick.

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nah, I’d rather see a steady string of 6–10 or 7-9 seasons.

1-15 leads to waaaay too good of a draft pick.
You really worried about someone the Jets are gonna draft? It's the Jets. Heck, for a while it seemed like they drafted an all world defensive player every year, and still haven't amounted to anything since Mark Sanchez.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom