Gase Continues His Miami Misery at NYJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Continues His Miami Misery at NYJ

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Have to love this.

Not surprised, Gase is Shittin the bed in New York. I laughed when the Jets hired him, knowing full well he'd eventually alienate players and others within that franchise. The guy just isn't cut out to be a Head Coach or in any leadership role.

I was kinda hoping this would happen. At first I was excited to get him as a head coach but was disappointed yet again. I find it hilarious the Jets thought he would be any different for them, and I'm glad it's playing out this way. I hope he keeps it up!

Meh...Minkah requested a trade, at some point Howard deleted all his Dolphins stuff on social media, they got rid of Tunsil all under Flores... Ajayi isnt even in the NFL anymore and FK Landry TBH... Im not saying I think Gase is a good NFL coach at this point, but thats a really pointless article...

Watching players like Jarvis Landry and Jay Ajayi are some of the most fun I've had watching the Dolphins since Ricky Williams dominated. Gase ruined that. Not to mention that Matt Moore was a guy you could really root for who did his job in 2016 and then had Gase make a bonehaded decision.

I couldn't be happier for the jest. I hope the owner is a stubborn buffoon and keeps gase there till they go 1-15 and he rids them of all their top talent.
Nah, I’d rather see a steady string of 6–10 or 7-9 seasons.

1-15 leads to waaaay too good of a draft pick.

Nah, I’d rather see a steady string of 6–10 or 7-9 seasons.

1-15 leads to waaaay too good of a draft pick.

You really worried about someone the Jets are gonna draft? It's the Jets. Heck, for a while it seemed like they drafted an all world defensive player every year, and still haven't amounted to anything since Mark Sanchez.

You really worried about someone the Jets are gonna draft? It's the Jets. Heck, for a while it seemed like they drafted an all world defensive player every year, and still haven't amounted to anything since Mark Sanchez.
Law of averages, brother ...

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom