Gase Post Games = Worst Coach in History | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Post Games = Worst Coach in History

eMCee85

Club Member
Reaction score
I literally hate this man and yes, I get a great feeling watching him fail. He is worthless, waaaay over rated and just an arrogant truck wad. I am posting everyone one of his post game pressers. Dude has the same damn excuses every effing week. I dont think he even watches the game from the sidelines because every week he has to watch the tape in order to answer any of the reporters questions. With each one you can see a little more demoralization in his big ass coked out eyeballs!!! Reading the comments are also hilarious! I hope yall enjoy them as much as I do.

Week 1 vs. The bills

Week 4 vs. The Broncos

This is when he played Becton knowing he was hurt and got hurt even worse. What a douche

Week 7 vs. The bills again. Lol, gave up play calling duties (or so they say, later to be proven he still calls them)

Week 11 vs the chargers

Caught lying about calling the plays.

Last edited:
Appreciate you putting all those pressers up, but I'll pass on watching. Nothing he has to say interests me.
All good bro... I just love watching his failure. The NY media isn't exactly nice to him and they do call him out in some of these... needless to say his answers are really weak. No love for him on the gang green threads either. Its awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom