Gators coach Urban Meyer doubts reports of Percy Harvin testing positive for marijuan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gators coach Urban Meyer doubts reports of Percy Harvin testing positive for marijuan

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Florida Coach Urban Meyer said a couple of weeks back he would be "shocked" if the allegations against Harvin were true, and he's expressed his support of Harvin without addressing specifics about his character.

"And I was on the sidelines [during that time] with a guy that I know exactly the competitive nature that we're dealing with. Percy is an extreme competitor."

Harvin, 21, amassed more than 3,700 yards 32 touchdowns as a Gator.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...percy-harvin-test-drug-s042209,0,527694.story

What is he's supposed to say? He's their coach and other potential recruits hear what he says.

He's not going to say, "yeah that kid's a dope fiend that will never amount to anything."

Who'd go play for him if he talked smack about his players?

What is he's supposed to say? He's their coach and other potential recruits hear what he says.

He's not going to say, "yeah that kid's a dope fiend that will never amount to anything."

Who'd go play for him if he talked smack about his players?

Maybe good kids that don't break the law.

Even though if what I have heard is true, I pretty sure Meyer is not going to throw Harvin under the bus.

Back
Top Bottom