General Dolfan Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General Dolfan Question

Nature Boy

Boys Keep Swinging
Reaction score
As a kid I was a die-hard Colts fan. Not the Indianapolis Colts though; the Baltimore Colts. My hatred of the Jets dates back to when they beat us in Super Bowl 2. It was one of the biggest upsets ever… I was completely devastated. So when the Colts left in the middle of the night, leaving me without a team, I quickly found refuge in the Dolphin’s shared ill feelings of the dreadful green and white. But now that I think about it, if the Dolphins were to do the same thing as the Colts and move to another city… who would I root for then? Could I be a New Mexico Dolphin’s fan? Could I be a Tampa Bay fan? I don’t know… what would YOU do?

I would absolutely still root for them, mostly becasue I've never been to Miami (though I'd like to). Anyway, we need a team here in L.A. I would gladly take the Fins :)

LIQUID24 said:
I would absolutely still root for them, mostly becasue I've never been to Miami (though I'd like to). Anyway, we need a team here in L.A. I would gladly take the Fins :)
Do they have Dolphins in the Pacific Ocean? :confused:

J/K :roflmao:

that would really suck I dont know what I would do. It would also probably mean we change our jerseys and maybe even our name.

Nature Boy said:
As a kid I was a die-hard Colts fan. Not the Indianapolis Colts though; the Baltimore Colts. My hatred of the Jets dates back to when they beat us in Super Bowl 2. It was one of the biggest upsets ever… I was completely devastated. So when the Colts left in the middle of the night, leaving me without a team, I quickly found refuge in the Dolphin’s shared ill feelings of the dreadful green and white. But now that I think about it, if the Dolphins were to do the same thing as the Colts and move to another city… who would I root for then? Could I be a New Mexico Dolphin’s fan? Could I be a Tampa Bay fan? I don’t know… what would YOU do?
Thank you, I needed something else to worry about.................

I'd still be a fan, probably because I don't live in Miami now so it's wouldn't matter really were they were! There is no way I could because a Pat's fan just because the Fins move, but no matter what I would still always hate the Jets!!!

Nature Boy said:

Orlando Dolphins would be just fine. Seriously..I'm tired of seeing our stadium filled with Jets and Bills and Giants fans that have moved to Miami. If the team were to relocate to Orlando, it would make driving from the panhanle and the rest of the state much more appealing.

One thing for sure...the state of florida doesn't need another professional football team and the city of Orlando will most likely be lobbying for one in the not to distant future.

themole said:
Orlando Dolphins would be just fine. Seriously..I'm tired of seeing our stadium filled with Jets and Bills and Giants fans that have moved to Miami. If the team were to relocate to Orlando, it would make driving from the panhanle and the rest of the state much more appealing.

One thing for sure...the state of florida doesn't need another professional football team and the city of Orlando will most likely be lobbying for one in the not to distant future.

OK I know I am going to get killed for saying this but.................doesn't Orlando already have a character known for his ears. :escape:

Being from Portland, Oregon the closest thing we have to a team is the Seasucks! I've loved the Dolphins since I can remember. They could move anywhere and I would still be a phin fan. Oh, im pretty sure we dont have Dolphins on the Oregon coast....tooo cold!!

PhinPhreak said:
OK I know I am going to get killed for saying this but.................doesn't Orlando already have a character known for his ears. :escape:

No!...that would be the city of Zellwood.

note: only the locals can appreciate that one.
:D

PhinPhreak said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

???

Nature Boy said:

Are you privvy to some "insider information" we don't know about? Are they planning to move? I would be crushed.

Back
Top Bottom