General Dolfan Question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General Dolfan Question

A lil sidenote, Shalafi or w/e ur name is(sorry but i alrdy forgot) what pic is tht of a Dolphin Super Bowl Ring or sumthin?Where did you get it?

I don't see that ever happening. If they moved somewhere else in Florida.. ok. If they even moved somewhere else down south where its hot.. well ok. If they pulled a Cleveland Browns and changed their city and name and everything well... that would just suck, I can't abandon the NFL though so I guess it would be go Jaguars!
Not the bucs though.. I don't like the NFC.

Nature Boy said:
As a kid I was a die-hard Colts fan. Not the Indianapolis Colts though; the Baltimore Colts. My hatred of the Jets dates back to when they beat us in Super Bowl 2. It was one of the biggest upsets ever… I was completely devastated. So when the Colts left in the middle of the night, leaving me without a team, I quickly found refuge in the Dolphin’s shared ill feelings of the dreadful green and white. But now that I think about it, if the Dolphins were to do the same thing as the Colts and move to another city… who would I root for then? Could I be a New Mexico Dolphin’s fan? Could I be a Tampa Bay fan? I don’t know… what would YOU do?

The key word in the name is "Miami" Dolphins. I've always been one to support my south florida teams. I don't see the Dolphins EVER moving out of Miami. If they did I'd freak out.

If that were to ever happen, Miami would most likely get an expansion team, just as the Texans did. Hopefully it wouldn't take that long. But I would not continue to root for the Dolphins sadly if they were no longer a Miami based football team.

If Miami were to not get a new team, I'd probably be forced to root for Philly, being that it's my beloved grand fathers team. :cry: :cry: :cry: . But this is never going to happen, so lets not bring up crazy subjects like this! I love my Fins!

PhinPhreak said:
OK I know I am going to get killed for saying this but.................doesn't Orlando already have a character known for his ears. :escape:
OMFG that was brilliant :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Boy that is a sad sad sad sad sad thought....I can't even fathom the idea of them moving.

Yeah, that is a scary hypothetical question. If it happened to Buffalo(which one day is very possible, being a small-market team), I'd probably still root for them for a few more years until my interest waned in following them. Even though I don't live there, it just wouldn't be the same without the team there.

Since I'm from Canada, how about the Toronto Dolphins???? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it though. Maybe the Lions cause then nobody could ever acuse me of being a bandwagon jumper

Back
Top Bottom