General Observations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General Observations

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know if I can possible post anything that hasn't been covered but I have some time to kill at work so I'll try.

Unlike recent years past, I'm excited when our offense takes the field. I now expect us to score or at least move the ball. Our offense has NO weakness and tons of playmakers, not to mention we can still grind it out. If you break it down, we are just AWESOME. We have a great QB for our style, a premier RB who can pound the ball and make big plays. Our line has gelled, which has been huge. We have Chambers and depth at WR. Randy McMichael has been a big surprise and will be HUGE in this offense. To cap it off, we have Turner calling the shots. This will be our best offense since 1984, all the pieces are in place.

Our defense scares me and is paper thin, however we still have great pass defense and if we get up on teams early it will play into our hands. Our run defense is shaky, but hopefully with our style of play we can mask it.

This will be the week where the streak stops! Go Dolphins!

:monkey: Jests

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
This will be our best offense since 1984, all the pieces are in place.

I wouldn't go that far but I believe our offense will be almost as good as in 94 but the versatility in the offense will come in more handy in the playoffs then the 94 offense.

Back
Top Bottom