Gentleman we need to SIGN??????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gentleman we need to SIGN???????????

Dirty29Sam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WE desperatley need to sign some much needed depth right away ALA~ TIM BROWN and Oronde Gadsden

I dont think either of them will help right now. Tim Brown is too old and I hear Spiel doesnt like Gadsden as a player. Our offense is STILL better than 2000 and 2001 plus our D is still one of the best. I dont expect much of the season because of the dissapointments of this offseason, but I can still see our D carrying us through a decent year.

okay jsut becasue i dont sit on this forum all god damn day liek a ***** like you doesnt mean im a rookie i jsut dont post cause everything i want to say is alredy posted. I have a job and a hto ***** i **** unliek you dickface.

Dirty29Sam said:
okay jsut becasue i dont sit on this forum all god damn day liek a ***** like you doesnt mean im a rookie i jsut dont post cause everything i want to say is alredy posted. I have a job and a hto ***** i **** unliek you dickface.

Looks like your going to be back to just a reader. :roflmao:

I think he meant that hed rather see a rookie fight for a spot than sign some old man.

Dirty29Sam said:
WE desperatley need to sign some much needed depth right away ALA~ TIM BROWN and Oronde Gadsden

Maybe we can resign C Carter AGAIN too !!!!

:goof:

Marino1983

Right now we need to sign nobody. RS needs to wait and see what shakes out over the next 4 wks. I think he learned his lesson with the Collins situation. He acted too quickly with AJ, when he should've waited. That being said, I like AJ. But who knows who will become free because of a salary dispute, cap reason or something else.

Dirty29Sam said:

Come on, can't you think of anyone older or slower than those two? :shakeno:

phinman1 said:
Right now we need to sign nobody. RS needs to wait and see what shakes out over the next 4 wks. I think he learned his lesson with the Collins situation. He acted too quickly with AJ, when he should've waited. That being said, I like AJ. But who knows who will become free because of a salary dispute, cap reason or something else.
Why should of we singed Collins??! If anything Feeley was better now. It doesnt look like were SB contenders, so why pay a big slary for an old QB. better with a cheap QB we can hopefully develop and keep for a while.

phinman1 said:

Signed K Collins ,,,, :confused:

And YOU think that the Giants drafted E Manning because Collins can STILL play ?

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom