Geordie first round full draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geordie first round full draft

This is a really good mock. I could definitely see a lot of those selections.

As far as Pitts over Smith, that is a good debate.

Last edited:
So in this scenario DW is not traded (Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Miami) And I think that is a foregone conclusion for me that DW is traded

I give it a better than 60% chance to the Jets

So in this scenario DW is not traded (Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Miami) And I think that is a foregone conclusion for me that DW is traded

That's the big question of the offseason isn't it?

It could happen, but it would be a dumb move for Houston. I can't recall ever seeing a young quarterback with his early success being traded.

That's the big question of the offseason isn't it?

It could happen, but it would be a dumb move for Houston. I can't recall ever seeing a young quarterback with his early success being traded.
If it does happen the mocks are even less meaningful - if that can even be conceived -

Miami Dolphins
  1. 18.
    Rashod Bateman
    WR Minnesota
  2. 21.
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson
  3. 31.
    Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa
  4. 39.
    Carlos Basham Jr.
    EDGE Wake Forest
  5. 54.
    Dillon Radunz
    OT North Dakota State
  6. 58.
    Jordan Smith
    EDGE UAB
Jevon Holland
S Oregon

1. 77.
    Quinn Meinerz
    OC Wisconsin-Whitewater
  2. 81.
    D’Wayne Eskridge
    WR Western Michigan
  3. 94.
    Andre Cisco
    S Syracuse
CLOSE

That's the assumption right now. For me, I think the Texans will stand firm at least until after the draft for better or worse for them. I'm sure they believe they can change Watson's mind and that in order to do that, they have to show actions rather than words, feeling that if they can get him to training camp, this new HC of theirs can show him things will be different.

And I'm trading up from 18 if D.Smith or J.Waddle are there, not just Parsons.

Yeah I got kinda lazy after our trade, really there will be a lot more trades than the one I have made in this draft. SF and Wash got kinda lucky with QB's falling in their laps but I doubt they stay put if they like someone.

Back
Top Bottom