George | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

George

Jim Jensen

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What about Jeff George for next years QB.....I know he's a bit of a head job :crazy: but I think he could fill the role for a year until whoever we draft is able to step in a become the starter for good.

:spider:

Best joke I ever heard about Jeff George:

If Jeff George was in a room with a 100 people and the lights went out and when they were turned back on again, Jeff was dead. There would be 101 suspects because even Jeff Geroge hates Jeff George.

See you guys just dont see the vision that I have.....let me explain this to you......We sign Jeff George AND T.Owens......two MAJOR head cases.....then on game day week 1......George and Owens get into an "altercation" on the side lines....Wannstedt steps in....however the heat between JG and TO is so gr8 there is a sponatinous combustion reaction and all 3 of them go up in a ball of fire........and finally! WE ARE FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST OF WANNY!!!

Originally posted by Jim Jensen
See you guys just dont see the vision that I have.....let me explain this to you......We sign Jeff George AND T.Owens......two MAJOR head cases.....then on game day week 1......George and Owens get into an "altercation" on the side lines....Wannstedt steps in....however the heat between JG and TO is so gr8 there is a sponatinous combustion reaction and all 3 of them go up in a ball of fire........and finally! WE ARE FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST OF WANNY!!!

Now I see the logic.

BB

Back
Top Bottom