Georgia Tech @ Clemson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Georgia Tech @ Clemson

305TillIDie said:
TD Clemson

C.J. Spiller is faster then a mo fo..right up the gut

Spiller is a stud. Everybody was positive he was going to The U or UF, but he shocked the recruiting world and went to Clemson.

IMO he was the best back in last year's class (Chris Wells has the most potential, but the Buckeyes have not had good recruiting classes offensively)

ChambersWI said:
Spiller is a stud. Everybody was positive he was going to The U or UF, but he shocked the recruiting world and went to Clemson.

IMO he was the best back in last year's class (Chris Wells has the most potential, but the Buckeyes have not had good recruiting classes offensively)
I heard everyone was after that kid..Miami, Florida, even FSU was in the mix..damn..he wouldve looked good in a Hurricane jersey :lol:

I cant wait for next week showdown..GT vs Miami..If we slow down Calvin, we'll have a great chance at stealing this game :yes:

We've finally figured out the key to stopping Calvin Johnson...putting Reggie Ball under center. That midget killed Georgia Tech tonight.

BTW, I just noticed that this was my 3,000TH POST!!!

:hail: :bravo: :pimp: :1st:
:thewave:

Wow Clemson. How good would their defense be if everyone was healty?

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Our defense was great containing Johnson and pressuring Ball so when Johnson was open, Ball was running for his life and couldn't get him the ball.

305TillIDie said:
Miami Coaches watched that game..Calvin going down..again :evil:
Your team BARELY beat Duke. How do you get off running your mouth?

305TillIDie said:
we had 13 players out..just imagine if we had everyone...we wouldve killed Duke

Miami will win..quote me..we will shock GT :evil:

Good thing you didnt suspend your players for more than 1 game. I'm sure that GT game coming up had nothing to do with that decision

When I saw Spiller make those runs, I thought Bo Jackson breakaway speed...This kid's gonna be a top 5 pick someday.

305TillIDie said:

UM's backups are still much more talented than Duke. This is nothing to brag about.

kpcane said:
When I saw Spiller make those runs, I thought Bo Jackson breakaway speed...This kid's gonna be a top 5 pick someday.

Spiller is a baller. I was really hoping he would have chose Florida.

305TillIDie said:

:confused:

:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom