Gerald Alexander hired as New DB Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gerald Alexander hired as New DB Coach

We need to include this....

I don't know how he will be as a coach, but already like the man.

Better be careful posting stuff like that in the nfl. Hell im surprised cal was ok with it.

Is this a former pro safety by the way?

Better be careful posting stuff like that in the nfl. Hell im surprised cal was ok with it.

Is this a former pro safety by the way?
I don't understand why there would be an issue.

What can possibly be construed as objectionable?

Probably just the donkey butt stuff although he wasn’t really facing it or adding to it.

I just wouldn’t want to put that out there if I was a coach trying to go places or a scout etc.

But that’s just me. I’m not on Facebook or anything else lol. Mostly cause I don’t care

Probably just the donkey butt stuff although he wasn’t really facing it or adding to it.

I just wouldn’t want to put that out there if I was a coach trying to go places or a scout etc.

But that’s just me. I’m not on Facebook or anything else lol. Mostly cause I don’t care
I'm not a social media guy either, but I don't have a problem with ppl having fun.

I see more objectionable stuff than that in every SoFl nightclub, or even the local Walmart, for that matter.

Let me know if he starts doing blow off a hooker's belly, and I'll be outraged.

If you knew how much my company looked at stuff like that before they hired people you’d probably think different.

But anyways that’s just me if I’m trying to go somewhere I’m not putting that out tbere. Perception to me is a big deal. I just don’t want it playing into things.

To each his own. I’m not saying I don’t do it or wouldn’t cause I don’t think it’s any thing wrong it’s just I’m not putting it out there on social media.

Other than the "music" not be heavy metal I don't see anything wrong with the video.
That's because there isn't, unless you are some sort of putitan evangelical type.

Dude just havin fun with his girl. Straight laced rigidity is just lack of personality, as far as I'm concerned.

What's obscene is finding a video like that obscene!

I'm all about flip flops these days.

No more wing tipped shoes!

But I do understand certain "organizations" have mandates
from supernatural closet powers whereby such activities are
heathen and evidence of disobedience to the cult directive!

Shame shame!

What Antonio brown puts on social media - alarming

what our new DB coach put on social media - not alarming

although I hear you hoops. in today’s world that video will bother some good ol boy somewhere that could be trying to hire him. It’s dumb though

Alexander was considered one of the brightest young coaches in college football and had started to get attention from the bigger schools.

If/When Campanile becomes official the defensive staff will be filled with a bunch of young coaches known for teaching great technique and seen as innovative

Back
Top Bottom