Geraldo Boldewijn - 6'4" 220 lb WR - working out with Dolphins today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geraldo Boldewijn - 6'4" 220 lb WR - working out with Dolphins today

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
Per Aaron Wilson @ RavensInsider

Former Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Geraldo Boldewijn is working out for the the Miami Dolphins today, according to a league source.

He caught 87 passes for 1,151 yards with six touchdowns in four seasons at Boise State. He started every game as a senior, finished with 39 receptions for 528 yards and two touchdowns.

Boldewijn played one year of high school at Capital High School in Boise, earning all-conference honors after growing up in the Netherlands.

Boldewijn is an imposing downfield target at 6-foot-4, 220 pounds. He caught 18 passes as a junior and 19 passes as a sophomore.

Boldewijn ran the 40-yard dash in 4.56 seconds at his Pro Day and bench pressed 225 pounds 18 times. He had a 10-7 broad jump and a 34-inch vertical leap.

Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider

Aaron Wilson covers the Ravens for The Baltimore Sun

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...ldo-boldewijn-working-out-for-dolphins-today/

Was waived by the Falcons after the preseason via injury settlement.

yeah isnt that the guy that was on hard knocks with the falcons that they said had talent but was so darn raw??? and then he got hurt in camp or something??? if so that guy put the r in raw

yeah isnt that the guy that was on hard knocks with the falcons that they said had talent but was so darn raw??? and then he got hurt in camp or something??? if so that guy put the r in raw

That is the one. The Dutch native they call "Amsterdam"

That is the one. The Dutch native they call "Amsterdam"

yeah that's it...i dont see this going far given how raw that guy was...but we'll see...probably look good in a workout setting but had no polish at all...i'm talking neophyte

I'm down to take a flyer on him. Bring him in and see how does in TC and Preseason. If he polishes up he'd be a great guy with that size.

at least for camp body. Get some of our dbs covering a tall receiver.

I'm down to take a flyer on him. Bring him in and see how does in TC and Preseason. If he polishes up he'd be a great guy with that size.

Call me crazy, I think Miami takes a flyer on him if the workout goes well. Nobody in their WR group comes close to being that type of athlete with those measurables and IMO you can afford to sit on him and allow him to develop, even if its on the practice squad. No red flags and the hamstring injury was really his first ever football injury . . . just happened at a bad time.

Ideal practice squad pickup for 2015 . . . . more than that would be a nice bonus.

Call me crazy, I think Miami takes a flyer on him if the workout goes well. Nobody in their WR group comes close to being that type of athlete with those measurables and IMO you can afford to sit on him and allow him to develop, even if its on the practice squad. No red flags and the hamstring injury was really his first ever football injury . . . just happened at a bad time.

Ideal practice squad pickup for 2015 . . . . more than that would be a nice bonus.

Totally agree. You don't have a guy with that height available often. Even if he is raw talent, have him for the offseason programs, try to develop him. You can teach him how to run routes and he'll have to work on his ball catching skills. Some people on here drool over DGB and to be honest, DGB ran 3 routes in college really. Take a flyer on this guy, an extra body and also could help our cbs out with dealing with some more height.

I've been viewing YouTube videos of the guy and in my opinion, he's a dud.

:bong2:

-

Back
Top Bottom