Gesicki And Smythe Working Together...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The Ghost, Jun 12, 2018.

1. The Ghost

The Ghost Stamos

A certain someone from a certain newspaper wrote an article that isn't terrible but really the title says it all. If you want to read his article, it's there. (SS)

But to the point, I love hearing this kind of stuff. These guys are sharing a hotel room and studying at night.

It would be something for them to be a strong duo for the next 5 or 6 years before salaries become a big issue. They each excel at their particular talents and if they can help each other pick up the slack in the area's they need to work on, awesome.

A big part of why the Eagles won the super bowl last year is because of the team first mentality they had. Far too often "team" is forgotten in team construction.

The rest of the TE's on our roster are essentially battling for 1 spot. You'd expect that battle to be fierce between Gray, Derby, Duarte and Escobar. It's possible 4 guys make it. TE's make great ST's players.

2. NBP81

NBP81 Yippi ka yay mother******! Finheaven VIP Donator

Ha! No clicks for you! love it!

[​IMG]

3. oasis

oasis Lost in the fog

My guess is 4 make it. Otherwise it's between Gray and Derby. Both have some QB experience.

4. Danny

Danny Finheaven VIP Finheaven VIP

I have high hopes for Gesicki and Smythe. We need a target like Gesicki in the zone. If he plays like we know he can then it's going to help the offense a lot.

5. NoblePhin

NoblePhin Starter Finheaven VIP Donator

I think its going to be Geisecki, Smythe, Gray, and Escobar that make it

Blackcreekbandit likes this.
  6. russdoe

russdoe Rookie

An article mentions Derby working with Thill a lot this off-season. I think their chemistry will give Derby the edge early. I forgot Escobar is here also. Not too shabby either.
    It seems all were brought here for their receiving skills. It may come down to who can block the best between Gray, Escobar, and Derby