Gesicki In A Fins Uni | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki In A Fins Uni

Today on his IG he was in a Dolphins uniform at the rookie expo, but he was in the 2017 uniform not the 2018. Kind of odd.

I just noticed these are the same photos and he is the 2017 here too.

Since there are no other players for context, can I be forgiven for thinking he reminds of Brian Hartline?

I think that’s the 2018 uniform but the filters they used makes the aqua look ghastly and the darker orange stripes almost black at times. But you can clearly see on the helmet the stripe is just aqua and orange.

I like the all white and the all aqua unis, not sure about that one.

Number 86 … it's already a receiving number, w00t w00t!!!

We had Jimmy Graham snatched just before we were going to draft him, and our hidden gem never donned a Dolphins jersey. We were dumb enough to pass on Rob Gronkowski for Koa Misi … because of health. That draft had me sooooooooooooooooooo frustrated. FINALLY, we have our Jimmy Graham dominant TE. I'm very excited!!!!!! w00t w00t!!!

If only he can be as good as that 1000 yard a year beast.
He may not be as a rookie, because it usually takes 2 years for TE's to find their stride. But, IMHO, he's a superior talent and is going to prove the best TE in Dolphins History. I was a huge Gadsden fan, but let's be honest, he was a WR, had Dan Marino throwing to him and Don Shula preparing the game plan. Gesicki is in a different situation. Let's pump the brakes on the 1k per year for a bit. :)

I think that’s the 2018 uniform but the filters they used makes the aqua look ghastly and the darker orange stripes almost black at times. But you can clearly see on the helmet the stripe is just aqua and orange.
It's definitely the new helmet and the new pants, but matched with the old jersey. Weird.

He may not be as a rookie, because it usually takes 2 years for TE's to find their stride. But, IMHO, he's a superior talent and is going to prove the best TE in Dolphins History. I was a huge Gadsden fan, but let's be honest, he was a WR, had Dan Marino throwing to him and Don Shula preparing the game plan. Gesicki is in a different situation. Let's pump the brakes on the 1k per year for a bit. :)

I'll be tickled frickin' pink if we get 45-50 for 500 yds and 5-6 TDs in year one. Numbers should only go up from there.

Gesicki value will be in TDs rather than yards, am hoping between himself and Parker we can bank on a minimum of ten touchdowns in the red zone.

Back
Top Bottom