Get In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
1-0 AND I'M OFF TO ISTANBUL.

clear.gif

What a brilliant result, I watched it on the computer, lucky bugger you are Simon, getting to be in Anfield for the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuff Chelsea!!!!!

It's a shame that the result couldn't be more decisive. Not too sure that the best team won, especially when you take into account that the seasons match-ups produced 3 wins by Chelsea to one very controversial win by Liverpool.

Congrats anyway...beat Milan!! :D

inFINSible said:
It's a shame that the result couldn't be more decisive. Not too sure that the best team won, especially when you take into account that the seasons match-ups produced 3 wins by Chelsea to one very controversial win by Liverpool.

Hey they had 2 chances in the home and away and they couldn't do it. So not sure if the best team didn't win after all. After all if the goal hadn't been allowed then the penalty would have been slotted in.

inFINSible said:

I think Im going to barf

Hey, how about my Gunners taking down that Old Trafford mob for the FA Cup?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about

:confused: :boohoo:

:blah:

:hmmm: :huh: :dunno:

:dunce: :soccer:

:couch:

NLude33 said:
I have no idea what you guys are talking about

:confused: :boohoo:

:blah:

:hmmm: :huh: :dunno:

:dunce: :soccer: