Get off His N#@! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get off His N#@!

Justasportsfan said:
"that puts a different meaning on the Michael Vick experience" :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That one got me good.

PhiNomina said:
Wow it had almost been 12 hours since a thread like this had been started. Good thing you came and started a new one.

And opinion is opinion, I don't think its fair to call everyone who doesn't agree with you FOOLS...especially when Fiedler was putting up better numbers with the same team. If even Jay looked better then where is your argument?
I agree. here we go again. :shakeno:

"Johnnie Hong Kong" :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
"that puts a different meaning on the Michael Vick experience" :lol:

:roflmao: High quality.

I'm also Fausto Poland.

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
Rock Chistmas Island

Yeah, thats a real incognito name...

lol That one is a great name. I think Equatorial Guinea is a tie with this one.

PhiNomina said:
Wow it had almost been 12 hours since a thread like this had been started. Good thing you came and started a new one.

And opinion is opinion, I don't think its fair to call everyone who doesn't agree with you FOOLS...especially when Fiedler was putting up better numbers with the same team. If even Jay looked better then where is your argument?

Excuse me? Did you even watch the games last season? Or are you blind? AJ was by far a better quarterback than Jay was last season, and when I say by far, I mean miles, leagues, lightyears better!

So Jay Fiedler had a slightly better TD/INT ratio, but he also posted an abysmal 1-6 record as a starter last season and piloted an offense that was averaging 15.2 points per game. Then Wanny got fired and his wife Jay lost his job to AJ. Under Jim Bates, AJ Feeley was 3-3 as the starter, actually had a break-even TD/INT ratio (9 TD/9 INT) and led the team to an average of 21.5 points per game (which is not bad by NFL standards).

Now with a real coaching staff, a real offensive system and a real offensive line, AJ will be even better. By the way, when you're gonna try and make an argument, try and have facts to back it up before you embarress yourself with comments that have no real basis.

yankeehillbilly said:
Vick used that name as an alias when he supposedly visited clinics to treat herpes simplex2, and then in court when a girl sued him for supposedly knowingly giving her the disease.

There is a website that will generate your "Ron Mexico" alias for you.

http://gorillamask.net/ronmexico/

It says I'm "Gary Cuba" :lol:

Nice to meet you Gary...I'm Derek Albania

Back
Top Bottom