Get ready for a looooong week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready for a looooong week

jtown777

Go HALOS!!!!
Reaction score
fellas.

We were happy to fly below the radar of the media since week one. This week we lost to the "new" america's (and officials) team. And mark my words, fat a$$ Berman, Sean Salidtosser, and the rest of the never wases (is that a word?) will NOT let this one go by the way side. I mean not that we don't deserve the inevitable roasting. But since it is "The Pats", it's going to be a hundred times worse. So prepare yourselves (like I am) and wait to turn on the T.V. until October 28.:cool:

BTW I'll see whoever at San Diego on Monday the 27th. Anybody on field level behind the Dolphins bench? That's where I'll be. Sec. 2 Row 5. Let me know for beers sake...

We lose and everyone else in the division wins. That's what makes December so hard for us.

it will interesting to see what Wanne says about a stagnant O

Re: Re: Get ready for a looooong week

Originally posted by dolphan39
it will interesting to see what Wanne says about a stagnant O

He said the usual insipid crap he always says. Hell with him, he's unemployed by January.

Re: Re: Re: Get ready for a looooong week

Originally posted by RikWriter

He said the usual insipid crap he always says. Hell with him, he's unemployed by January.

Thank God.

Bring on Bob Stoops.

Originally posted by jtown777

BTW I'll see whoever at San Diego on Monday the 27th. Anybody on field level behind the Dolphins bench? That's where I'll be. Sec. 2 Row 5. Let me know for beers sake...

hey...Ill be in Field 7, row 16. Although I dont drink beer...:rolleyes:

you think if we get there early enough we can get some auto's and meet some players?

We have a pretty good record and we will get absolutely no credit from the media. Good. I'll take one loss a month and no respect. If this keeps up, we will be 12-4 at the end of the season and we will be flying under the radar. Sounds good to me. :cool:

I don't want this team to get attention. I don't want the media to suck up to them. If people rate us highly, we will perform poorly. After we beat Denver last year, everyone was saying that we were the best team in the league. Look how far that got us.

BAH!!! Two games this year the dolphins play local teams and both are down in Miami... (Washington DC)

I wana see my fins :(

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
After we beat Denver last year, everyone was saying that we were the best team in the league. Look how far that got us.

Oh yeah, the whole Fiedler being injured-Lucas coming in had NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

Rest assured, no other team in the NFL will overrate us. They all rate us just right. Read what they say about us---particularly when they don't want to be named and it's after a game, it's usually right on the mark.

I'll be there, Feild Section 9, Row 8. It will be my first game ever. The Dolphins are going to put on a show Monday Night.

On the loss. It was a hard fought game we had an opportunity to win twice. Our O and D played well enough to win the game, but like they same there is three parts to a team. I thought Feilder played an O.K. game, he put the team in postion to win, and by no means lost the game for us. Our D showed heart this game too, its not like they folded up, they had the fourth quater stop to take it to over time. Then they holded the pats to a punt in over time, just one big play killed them, its not like they where run over.What I take from this game is that Mare does not deserve to be the highest paid kicker, last year was an off year and this year has not been great for him. I'm losing confidence in him fast.

Back
Top Bottom