Get ready guys! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready guys!

Take a look at the scheduling...only one 1pm game first 5 weeks of season, cold weather teams get to use their advantage, why don't we....also, international game was our 9th straight game...the other teams either played early international games, or had a bye before it....and other things like 1 home game in September, during the hot part of season.

The league acquiesced the Jill's Mafia whining about being to fragile to play 1 pm games in September and early October in Miami. As a playoff team, and at that point 3 winning seasons in a row, we should have had better scheduling.

The season before we had back to back games on west coast, that's difficult for teams to endure, most teams didn't have that, and were some other things too. I'm not trying to sound whiny, but it does seem odd and targeted, especially after the Payton/Brady saga.
Well I remember saying if we could beat San Diego the schedule looked ok for us. Weren't we 4-1 to start or something?

I just took it as tongue in cheek not that negative, anyway I thought our schedule last year suited us we just couldn't get the job done at the end with all the injuries, but we shouldn't have lost to the Titans that killed us

Every team thinks they are getting screwed every year when the schedule comes out.

My neighbor is a huge Eagles fan. He bitches and moans all the time that the NFL is out to screw the Eagles and that the Refs during games are biased against them.

I just laugh......

I don't see negativity in that post...seems more like facts...we do get screwed in scheduling, atleast it seems so. So what though...screw us....?....then screw you...we gotta go all out and put a hurtin on the league! FinsUp!

When a season is over it always looks like the teams that won the most had the softest schedules; at least to losers it does. - LOL

We couldn't have had a better schedule last year. NFL gave us a cream puff like Tenn at home in December. Win that game then your home for first 1-2 games in the Playoffs.
Yup, we had a great schedule last year. The only cold weather game we had was at Baltimore and it wasnt even that cold it was sunny and close to 50 degrees at kickoff.

We got our only West Coast game in week 1 so we could leave early to get adjusted if we wanted to.

We got the Chiefs on a neutral site in Germany, and it was counted as a road game, unfortunately we didnt capitalize on it.

Really the whole season came down to the Titans game. If we didnt blow that, we would have won the division and hosted at least 1 playoff game, probably against the Steelers, win that and we probably host the Chiefs in the divisional round, win that and then were in the AFC Championship game.

Yup, we had a great schedule last year. The only cold weather game we had was at Baltimore and it wasnt even that cold it was sunny and close to 50 degrees at kickoff.

We got our only West Coast game in week 1 so we could leave early to get adjusted if we wanted to.

We got the Chiefs on a neutral site in Germany, and it was counted as a road game, unfortunately we didnt capitalize on it.

Really the whole season came down to the Titans game. If we didnt blow that, we would have won the division and hosted at least 1 playoff game, probably against the Steelers, win that and we probably host the Chiefs in the divisional round, win that and then were in the AFC Championship game.
We have a brutal schedule next year. I wish we could beat the 49ers.

We get them at home hopefully early in the season at 1 pm. Thats usually when we play our best early in the season at home.
You guys get them at home? I wish my Packers could beat them. I doubt it though. I think you guys will.

Man...how bad is the whining about the schedule going to be the year after we actually win the division, where we have to play all of the other division winners from the AFC and an extra one from the NFC? Every team can point to a spot in the schedule that didn't work in their favor, and every team can point to where they had a convenient situation. DGAF personally...you either win or lose, period. If you can't win in a variety of scenarios and scheduling situations, you don't deserve the prize.

Man...how bad is the whining about the schedule going to be the year after we actually win the division, where we have to play all of the other division winners from the AFC and an extra one from the NFC? Every team can point to a spot in the schedule that didn't work in their favor, and every team can point to where they had a convenient situation. DGAF personally...you either win or lose, period. If you can't win in a variety of scenarios and scheduling situations, you don't deserve the prize.
You guys play the same division we play next year, The NFC West.

Back
Top Bottom