get rid of everybody you can | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

get rid of everybody you can

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
I have not posted here in quite some time, but here goes. I think this regime is here to stay, not sure about Ireland. I think we finally got our QB, but if we have guys dropping balls that doesn't help him too much, they are doing all they can to get draft picks for players. I say go for it trade everybody you can except long and wake, when long is in the game he is the best LT in the game. Like some of the posters have said, I like this guy more and more every week, his attitude is basically no one man is bigger than the team, so if you don't play you are gone. I loved the vontae davis trade, if the rumors are true and they are going to use that 2nd rounder get Dwayne Bowe that would be a nice step forward. I tell all my buddies, as much as I love Devone Bess, but if he is you number one WR we have a big problem, one other thing I hope happens is james jones gets cut, because randall cobb is lighting it up, not a big fan of jones, but he is better than what we got on the roster. With that being said here is to a 5-11 or 4-12 season. Hopefully the finish in the top 5, please do not put in Matt Moore, if he is still with the team. We don't need to win meaningless games like we did last year.

Back
Top Bottom