Get rid of Zach and Sam! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get rid of Zach and Sam!

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
It's not possible but, I would let Zach or Madison go in a heart beat.

I may bet swamped on this but, I think alot of our defensive attitude comes from these two players and I don't see either one of them as mentally tough or leadership quality.

Zach with his "we suck..." annuall pronouncements(not to mention his physical limitations) and Madison with his immature attitude, I think, are holding back our defense from being truly fearsome.....these are our defensive leaders and have been, through all our defensive collapses....For all their ability and contributions, I think that it is time to shake-up the status quo and roll the dice to see if we can break out of this defensive rut.

Fire away....:splat:

defenitely Sam but Zach is still the heart of the defense. I hate the Zach comments too but i think unless someone offered us up a good draft pick, i wouldt even think about it unless some package deal for Eli.;)

Sam I agree with whole heartedly.

Zach I agree with...in away. Zach isn't worth the money he makes, but he's almost reached legendary status in Miami. I tend to have problems with players who don't care or go all out, and Zach doesn't fall in that category. If a guy gives me his all, I can't help but like him. Which is exactly why I am such a big Jay Fiedler fan.

Sam needs to go regardless, Zach only needs to go once we NEED his money elsewhere. While we do need his money, he's still pretty damn good, and its unlikely we'll get a better MLB, which is untrue with Sam. We can get a better corner.

WooHoooooo I'm all for getting rid of our year-in & year-out leading tackler :hi5: :yes: :confused:

uhh.....forgot to mention feel free to get rid of the idiot who draws a personal foul at the worst possible time EVERY SINGLE FREAKING G-DAMN GAME!@!!!@#:yell: <-----that'd be maddy boy...

I would rather keep Sam but if we have to get rid of him it won't be the end of the world, although we will not be able to sign anyone who is better.

Getting rid of Zach is just a dumb idea.

Originally posted by inFINSible
It's not possible but, I would let Zach or Madison go in a heart beat.

I may bet swamped on this but, I think alot of our defensive attitude comes from these two players and I don't see either one of them as mentally tough or leadership quality.

Zach with his &quot;we suck...&quot; annuall pronouncements(not to mention his physical limitations) and Madison with his immature attitude, I think, are holding back our defense from being truly fearsome.....these are our defensive leaders and have been, through all our defensive collapses....For all their ability and contributions, I think that it is time to shake-up the status quo and roll the dice to see if we can break out of this defensive rut.

Fire away....:splat:

Sam...Maybe.

Zach.....No Way. He is tough, smart, and plays 100%. He just wants to win.

Sure Jamar or Tbuck getting burned on the outside wouldnt look better than mad, and tommy hendricks can fill in adequately for zach

guh

Yep, I'm cookoo....but, I still don't see any reason not to give this some thought.....How, many years has this team been built around mainly these two guys? (along with JT and TimBo) and how many years have we acheived true dominance on defense, especially late in the season?.....I'm just tossing this out there to see what kind of response it will get but, I sure would like to know what other people think is the reason we haven't been able to put together a full season of dominant defense.

Sometimes I even think that JJ knew that he had built a flawed defense and turned tail and ran before anybody else found out.....

Back
Top Bottom