Get the hell out of here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get the hell out of here

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
What is this crap?

Mods???

This board has never had this kind of crap before.

Get these weirdos out of here.

Its a bunch of trolls that are spewing threads all over the place.Mods must be out celebrating.

fin-atic said:
What is this crap?

Mods???

This board has never had this kind of crap before.

Get these weirdos out of here.
It won't be long before he starts talking about "owning" the board...:rolleyes:

Where the hell are the MODS? This shows irresponsibility and an unprofessional forum. I come here to talk football and i see crap threads.

finfanatic99 said:
Where the hell are the MODS? This shows irresponsibility and an unprofessional forum. I come here to talk football and i see crap threads.
Cut them some slack. This must be a huge mess to clean up. These guys have been spewing their garbage for about an hour now!

Wow starting to remaind me of ESPN boards. Delete those stupid threads and ban all the morons.

you should

go over to the bucs website and ask them about these pesky mancunians.

just so you know, malcolm glazer started it

"Bob's yer uncle".

The phrase came about as a result of Robert Arthur Talbot Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury. Lord Salisbury has three brothers and two sisters from his father's first marriage, and three half-brothers and sisters from his father's second marriage. His older sister Blanche married James Maitland Balfour in 1843. Five years later their first son, Arthur James was born. Lord Salisbury was Prime Minister three times: from 1885 to 1886; 1886 to 1892 and 1895 to 1902. A. J. Balfour succeeded him as PM in July 1902. Their relationship coined the phrase "Bob's your uncle".

Indeed, Lord Salisbury's later governments contained so many of his own relatives that they were dubbed 'the Hotel Cecil', after a grand hotel that had just been built in the Strand near the Savoy.

dontbombIraq-1.jpg

really?

did you know an 80lb squid, because it has no backbone, can fit through a hole the size of a 50p piece?

be careful when swimming in the sea

Back
Top Bottom