Get the hell out of here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get the hell out of here

Jesus Christ, what the F**k do you guys expect from the mods around here. I'm sure they have lives too ya know, obviously there is a lot of crap to take care of.....some of you guys can turn faster than rabid dogs.....I'm sure the mods will be so happy to make you ungrateful and impatient crybaby's all comfy again....

inFINSible said:
Jesus Christ, what the F**k do you guys expect from the mods around here. I'm sure they have lives too ya know, obviously there is a lot of crap to take care of.....some of you guys can turn faster than rabid dogs.....I'm sure the mods will be so happy to make you ungrateful and impatient crybaby's all comfy again....
:bravo:

I agree, lighten up and give the mods some time here, yeesh

inFINSible said:
Exactly!!!
Or heres a thought try to help the MODS and get them off the main board. Then there would have been less of them there and more in the lounge or elsewhere!

finfanatic99 said:
Where the hell are the MODS? This shows irresponsibility and an unprofessional forum. I come here to talk football and i see crap threads.

Honestly, I could give a rats *** about what you think right now.

You want around-the-clock professionalism?? Pay me for it. Otherwise, stop bitching about the VOLUNTEER work we do on this FREE forum.

Back
Top Bottom