Get Well Max! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Well Max!

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It really hasnt been a good week sports wise. Im a Habs fan and we lost one of our player to a horrible injury this week. I know we (habs fans) get alot of flak for over-reacting but Im pretty sad it has come to this. That 22 year old kid just broke/fractured his neck on the ice and it seems it is ok/normal or just a strong hockey play as described by the league... As a guy that follow the habs on a daily basis, just as I follow the fins, Chara was after him for two games now, Max himself said pre-game he knew he had a target on his back. with the Habs leading 4-0 nothing in the 2nd period, we all knew somthing was about to happen, but no one wouldve thought it wouldve gone this far... Anyways, get Well Max![video=youtube;6I2pjf7Vp9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2pjf7Vp9Q[/video]

I still believe it was simply wrong place at wrong time. I don't believe Chara tried to injure him. Sure, maybe he wanted to give him a good hit, but I don't think he tried to hit him in the way it resulted.

I still believe it was simply wrong place at wrong time. I don't believe Chara tried to injure him. Sure, maybe he wanted to give him a good hit, but I don't think he tried to hit him in the way it resulted.
No I agree. I'd like to think no respectable human being would want that. But like I said, there is history between the 2 and Chara had been after him for a whole 2 games now. Last game Max was in a crumble with another player from the Bruins and Chara went after him anyways... there was bad blood between the 2.... I just think it still deserved a game or 2 at least just to let the players know its not acceptable... but hey whats done is done... Like I said... GET WELL MAX!

No I agree. I'd like to think no respectable human being would want that. But like I said, there is history between the 2 and Chara had been after him for a whole 2 games now. Last game Max was in a crumble with another player from the Bruins and Chara went after him anyways... there was bad blood between the 2.... I just think it still deserved a game or 2 at least just to let the players know its not acceptable... but hey whats done is done... Like I said... GET WELL MAX!
Yeah, I certainly hope he makes a full recovery and comes back to his full ability (yes, even being a Leafs fan :lol:)

The thing that really surprises me is that no suspension resulted from this. I think this should have gotten a few games.

Yeah, I certainly hope he makes a full recovery and comes back to his full ability (yes, even being a Leafs fan :lol:)
Haha! Use to hate the Leafs, still do to some extent but the Bruins make it hard for us not to hate them more than any other team...

P.S. Hope you guys make the playoffs and upset the Flyers...LOL!

Haha! Use to hate the Leafs, still do to some extent but the Bruins make it hard for us not to hate them more than any other team...

P.S. Hope you guys make the playoffs and upset the Flyers...LOL!
hahaha yeah i certainly hope so too. Last year I was pulling for the Habs and sure enough, they went all the way to the conference finals.

The thing that really surprises me is that no suspension resulted from this. I think this should have gotten a few games.

Well the Bruins GM is the chairman of the board, and colin cambel's son plays for the Bruins...If thats not conflict of interest, what is?

That's a real shame. I hope he fully recovers from it soon.

There have been alot of very questionable hits this season that have gone unpunished.

That's a real shame. I hope he fully recovers from it soon.

There have been alot of very questionable hits this season that have gone unpunished.
Yup! I dont mind contact at all, but when I watch a hockey game, I dont want to see players leaving on stretchers. Hope they do something about it....

Back
Top Bottom