Getting short on DEs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting short on DEs

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
DE David Bowens remains on the Active/Non-Football Injury list with an injured knee. DE Lemanzer Williams (shoulder) was placed on the NFL Europe's injured list.

RB Travis Minor and DE Rob Burnett were both excused because of deaths in their families.
from http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6389109.htm

Did not know L Williams was hurt and I have no idea what "placed on the NFL Europe's injured list." means. That's a new term to me :confused:

Who played bedside JT and OGun - Callens ?

Jay Williams got a lot of reps on the right side. Especially after JT got hurt.

I don't know this for sure but I woud suspect that being placed on the injured reserve list in NFL Europe would assist the team that loaned the player to the league. For instance my suspicion when I read the article was that we would not lose a roster spot due to the injured player while the rights to the player and the players contract remained intact.

It's just my suspicion that the NFL does everything it can to assist teams that allocate players to the fledgling and monetarily failing league.

Someone reported Friday that he got kicked in the chin or some other minor injury that didn't seem serious. He was held out temporarily.

Well, that's what he gets for making commercials :lol: .

Let's pray that's the only injury he recieves this year.

Right calf injury. Nothing serious.

I was looking forward to L. Williams kind of filling in for DB..I was surprise by this new, since I don't remember reading anything about it prior to TC starting, the only news I was aware of was Baker getting some attention on his knee.

Our DE's are getting banged up quick.. 2 two Training Camp practices.. We got Bowens out for 3 months, Ogun twisted his knee and JT was held out temporarily... Can anyone guess which position will be hurt with injuries this year??

Let's stay optimistic about these concerns. The players are just anxious to get this rolling and start the new season. Those guys are really tough and know they need to stay healthy. heh, I feel sorry for the Texans when they come here, they are dead-meat.

Back
Top Bottom