Giants may move CB Bradbury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants may move CB Bradbury

Rather keep X, Jones and Needham together

Personally I'm not a fan of Jones. He has some lockdown games, but secondary defenders who can't create turnovers have less value. In other words a slightly above average coverage guy who creates turnovers has more value than Jones despite his cover skills.

You can't have that much money tied up in one position, even CB.

Trade Jones and then replace him with Bradberry or Jackson and I could get behind it.

1. Jackson (23)
5. Bradberry (17)
7. Howard (16)
8. Ramsey (16)

Byron Jones not on the list of top 25. But you know who is? Emmanuel Ogbah in a 5 way tie for 20th.

The only DL on the list.
Ogbah on that list is one of the reasons I feel we should resign him. He gets his hands up the passing lanes and has the PDs to show for it, and as you pointed out, the only DL on the list.

You can't have that much money tied up in one position, even CB.

Trade Jones and then replace him with Bradberry or Jackson and I could get behind it.
That’s the only way.

Otherwise I’m not interested at all. Having a cb paid more than X on his own team wouldn’t go well again

Bradberry I would hope would be cheaper than Byron, but is he better? Is it actually a worthwhile move?

I’d just resign Needham and keep what we have rolling. Byron is much more easy to move on from next year iirc

That’s the only way.

Otherwise I’m not interested at all. Having a cb paid more than X on his own team wouldn’t go well again

Bradberry I would hope would be cheaper than Byron, but is he better? Is it actually a worthwhile move?

I’d just resign Needham and keep what we have rolling. Byron is much more easy to move on from next year iirc
There are several problems with my scenario.

Finding a team that wants Jones at his salary and then actually landing Bradberry. ;)

This is a BIG year for Jones.He needs to step up and play to his contract or he will be looking at a take a pay cut or get cut situation by this time next year.

The team is supposed to be working on tweaking Howard's contract to make him happy(which he deserves)so hopefully we won't have to worry about him being pissed off about his $$$$.

I'd go after jc Jackson in FA
He wants 20 mil a year lmao you guys get silly as s*** this time a year. Any FA, any old a** washed up RB anyone who's name is a least bit recognizable gets a thread in March on FH

He wants 20 mil a year lmao you guys get silly as s*** this time a year. Any FA, any old a** washed up RB anyone who's name is a least bit recognizable gets a thread in March on FH
Lol, and that's your contribution? Go back and read my other posts when I said I would pass on Jackson. Know what your talking about before you run your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom