giants vs. pats!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

giants vs. pats!!!!

nygovafins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i want to know what dolphin fans think of the matchup...who do you think will win???

im saying the giants, we lost a tough game and the pats won a tough game, we're going to be very hungry...
i think barber will be used more, their secondary is vulnerable besides law so i hope toomer and hilliard can take advantage...
shockey will be a problem all day....

brady is a good qb and he'll get his yards but i hope this week we can catch those int's...i dont see cloud, smith or faulk being very effective against us....the pats could be a problem though because they use alot of short passes and screen passes and as you see giants have a problem with those, our secondary has some big hitters but their not reliable open field tacklers...they also use multiple te's which could cause matchup problems for our lb's

i think our offense is to much for them and our d will cause some turnovers

giants 24
pats 17

I hope the Giants knock the snot out of the Pats. I hope they hit them so hard that their grandchildren have headaches.

No disrespect to Barber but I'm suprised he ran so well against us, not sure what he ended up with. He just kinda bounced off or people just weren't tackling. Anyway, I'm rooting for the Giants and hope they knock the piss out of Brady Bunch :D

G-Unit- 31
Patsies- 16

Knock the cuchies out of those hoez.. make em bleed, bust Brady in his mouth for us. We want Huard! :yell:

i think a lot had to do with bowens beeing sidelined after the 1st play of the game, where he suffered a cut to his hand, besides that, i think you match up well with the pets, all your offensive playmakers should be able to contribute....27:14 GIANTS, 21:14 JETS

Originally posted by donshula
The Giants will get a beating...just like thay did in Aug.
Pats 38
giants 17

any chance you can change your nick ??? thats pretty ugly to ride a pets flag under that kind of name u use......:yell: :lol:

I love donshula....since he went insane in foxboro.I have never
seen a man so mad in my life after the snowplow cleared the
spot for John Smith to kick the game winning FG.I was in row
33 at the 50 yard line on the Pats side and I could hear every
word he said.....lol Thay had to hold him down..he went nuts.
God Bless Him

Back
Top Bottom