- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

nosleep

Resident GIF Maker
Reaction score
20u5ums-1.gif

Thanks to Burger13 for the source

Thanks 'nosleep'! Can you imagine the confidence that Vontae has now that he has two picks against one of the league's top 3 QBs? Gotta love it.:hump:

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

Why is that classless, he has made 2 killer plays against him. Classless is opening your fat mouth with nothing to back it up.

Why is that classless, he has made 2 killer plays against him. Classless is opening your fat mouth with nothing to back it up.

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it:up::lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.

Class?? Jets fans shouldnt be allowed to use that word. I think doing what Vontae did with a smile is better than saying you want to injure an opposing QB like one of the clowns on your team did. Or a HC calling out players like your clown coach did.

As for warranting it?? He picked him off twice. And the one that day turned into the play that kept us in the game that we eventually won. He could have done alot worse than show him two fingers.

Hey Jets fan why don't you stick to your board until we play against you? Says a lot about you that you are here when we aren't even playing you. You should just come on over and pull for a real team.

not saying Davis should talk, but he has single-handedly stolen two TDs from Moss.

Class?? Jets fans shouldnt be allowed to use that word. I think doing what Vontae did with a smile is better than saying you want to injure an opposing QB like one of the clowns on your team did. Or a HC calling out players like your clown coach did.

As for warranting it?? He picked him off twice. And the one that day turned into the play that kept us in the game that we eventually won. He could have done alot worse than show him two fingers.

The HC didn't call anyone out, your buffoon LB stuck his nose into a converstaion he wasn't a part of.

Either you like classless acts like that or you don't. You can't celebrate it when your guys do it then act shocked when others do it.

Picked him off twice?

Look, I agree, I'm not a big fan of the trash talking. But this was just a little jab, not some big theatrical performance that alot of players put on nowadays.

Fact is, Brady and Moss have been trying to create match-up problems and they figured throwing it to Vontae's side was money in the bank.

Vontae was probably telling Brady to keep throwing it to his side, as I'd imagine more picks = more bling at the end of the season. :lol:

Hey Jets fan why don't you stick to your board until we play against you? Says a lot about you that you are here when we aren't even playing you. You should just come on over and pull for a real team.

Miami must have won this week. How do I know this?????

Back
Top Bottom