GIF when you found out we traded up and after the pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GIF when you found out we traded up and after the pick

Before Trade

tumblr_m0bjeoOWob1qhcg3xo1_250gif-1.jpg

After Trade

tumblr_mkfigc0E0w1rupwxao1_250gif-1.jpg

Number 3 Pick Dion Jordan of Oregon

tumblr_m00wv5N1wU1r3c3lso1_400gif-1.jpg

I partake in more forums then one normal human being should because I follow so much sports and like to stay in the loop. Not to mention scrolling thru XDA threads for hacks, and I have to say that this has been by far the funniest thread I've come across in my time. Kudos guys!!!

when i heard Ireland moved up and was about to take a cornfed i was imagining how pissed people would be
FunnyAnimations1468714258gif-1.jpg

I was about to throw my control
150gifslik3gif-1.jpg

when i found out how fast this Jordan can get to the QB
FunnyAnimations418715311gif-1.jpg

As I see Trade and then it's the dolphins:

clear.gif

When I realize it is going to be Lane J.:

clear.gif

When they made the pick:
chrisfarleypowerwalkinogif-1.jpg

This was me too although I was still in shock and didn't know much about Jordan so the excitement was delayed.

Even the animals are reacting

Jeff traded away a second to move up

But instead of a cornfed lineman he got Dion Jordan

:lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it would be fun to post a gif representing our first thoughts when we heard Miami traded to the 3 spot and after we found out who Miami picked. I was in shock when I saw the trade and immediately I just knew it was for Lane Johnson. So here is my initial reaction.

Here was my reaction after the pick.

I was like what!? I just grabbed my first beer! I was prepared for a two hour wait, and then bam!
Jordan, Tannehill, and Wallace...the cornerstones of a SuperBowl Winner! This is the the year we take the AFC East crown over from the Patsies for good.

Watching the draft, not expecting a trade up. The trade happens:

RiLUmzTgif-1.jpg

Expecting Lane Johnson, another OL in the first top 15 picks:

NriEZLOgif-1.jpg

The actual pick:

suGwrCigif-1.jpg

Yeah my excitement was delayed as well, but only for about 10 seconds. Hearing anything other than Lane Johnson was whimsical!

Back
Top Bottom