Gifts not visible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gifts not visible

Cause noone likes you enough to give you any. :lol:

j/k

I can see the gifts under everyones avy, but I don't see one under yours. :hmmm: I know that FH got rid of the original VBplaza not too long ago, the gifts that we had then did not reappear when the newer VBplaza was installed. Was this a recent gift?

I just sent you a gift and I see it fine. I think the problem is that the older gifts were lost when they installed the newer VBplaza. The same thing happened with the Phin dollars that we had in the bank.

Was it a recent gift?

The only other thing I can think of is that it was set as an invisible gift. To change that, go to your profile and scroll down until you see your gifts and then click on the eye to make it visible.

Hope that helps.

Was it a recent gift?

The only other thing I can think of is that it was set as an invisible gift. To change that, go to your profile and scroll down until you see your gifts and then click on the eye to make it visible.

Hope that helps.

yes it was recent within a week. i see his gift under my profile with the eye logo but i dont see yours but yours shows up :lol::confused:

i dont know maybe im overlooking something

:err: I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing up. Have you asked him to try resending it?

I can't see a tupac gift either.
It says he sent me one in my profile though.

Yeah, I noticed that I have one too.

Good job Enforcer, you broke FinHeaven.

Back
Top Bottom