Gil Brandt giving us love

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Nice. Love Gil Brandt. Him being a fan of what we've done feels good. Winning the AFCE will make me feel even better.

Andyman

Canadian Fin Fan
Reaction score
Nice to get some love but as with most analysts, he’s also wrong a fair bit. Lol. Hard not to like their offseason. Lots of good pieces added.

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Nice to get some love but as with most analysts, he’s also wrong a fair bit. Lol. Hard not to like their offseason. Lots of good pieces added.
I'll agree, and we've all seen the 'majority' be wrong, BUT, it is nice to see the pendulum start to swing.

Mach2

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'll agree, and we've all seen the 'majority' be wrong, BUT, it is nice to see the pendulum start to swing.
I would also add, at least Gil is "likeable". A lot of the other pundits, not so much.

On the other hand, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon, going out an a limb, to see our arrow is pointing up.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I would also add, at least Gil is "likeable". A lot of the other pundits, not so much.

On the other hand, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon, going out an a limb, to see our arrow is pointing up.
Agree. I take what most pundits say with a grain of salt. But Brandt knows his stuff better than most.

Jssanto

Active Roster
Reaction score
it's nice to see us get recognition, but i don't care about the pundits' opinion when they bash us, i'm not gonna pretend giving a damn now.
I agree. We cant have it both ways. But it is nice to have a positive

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Brandt's brings a nice grounded approach to the draft for many many years always enjoy reading his insights.

1972forever

Second String
Reaction score
It should be noted that Brandt had Herbert rated higher than Tua before the draft.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
it's nice to see us get recognition, but i don't care about the pundits' opinion when they bash us, i'm not gonna pretend giving a damn now.
I agree. It doesn't matter what they say one way or the other. The only thing that matters is what the team does out on the field.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom