Gilbert Arenas calls Miami 'Planet of the Apes' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gilbert Arenas calls Miami 'Planet of the Apes'

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The first tweet on @agentzeroshow was published on Tuesday night.

The three-word tweet — "lets go mavsssss" — was a reference to the NBA Finals matchup between the Dallas Mavericks and the Miami Heat. The Mavericks' roster includes three of Arenas' former Washington Wizards teammates: Brendan Haywood, DeShawn Stevenson andCaron Butler.

The next message read: "well..they get my support do to default of me gettn ran out of miami this weekend do to invasion of planet of the apes".

Followed by: "if yall were in miami this weekend you understand when i say planet of the apes ..ive never seen so many ugly people in one state in my life".

A few other tweets include four-letter words or variations of those words.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/os-gilbert-arenas-twitter-magic-0602-20110602,0,7072075.story

This guy just does not know when or how to shut up...

Wait, wait, wait, wait....Doesn't he play here in the state of Florida....Or should I say doesn't he take up cap space here in the state of Florida?

I don't know where he went but South Beach has got some beautiful a$$ women, literaly and figuratively.

There is going to be a Planet of the Apes' movie out later this Summer. The previews look awesome.
Just FYI.

It was "Urban Beach Weekend - a big annual turnout with visitors flocking to SoBe from all over the country to party. Some rowdiness and arrests, but nothing too unusual when a large cluster of people anxious to party come together.

That's actually pretty racist coming from him; is he a self-hating black guy??
:idk:

50504_308279208143_1898930_n-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom