Ginn Lovers Beat Quinn Man Crush's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn Lovers Beat Quinn Man Crush's

Ikema

For me to poop on!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
C'mon now, don't be poor sports Quinn lovers, remember in Meuller/Cameron we trust! Ginn can motor and could cover 3 spots so it's not a complete bust. At least they went with"O"

i'm looking at the pick order now and pondering the possibilities of Quinn falling to # 23 where we could make an enourmous trade with KC involving our 2nds, Booker,Lemon/Cpep, for Green and #23

I'm sick of this hatred!!

Ted Ginn Jr. is a good player. A very good player. Why are you bashing him right now. If anyone has paid attention to the weeks before the draft, Brady Quinn's biggest flaw is ACCURACY. ACCURACY!! That is exactly what we dont need on our team. Someone who can't throw the ball accuractly. What is wrong with you people. Ted Ginn, is a kickoff returner, punt returner and a wide reciever. That is what our team is lacking. Offense, instant offense. Not some player who could be decent in 3 or 4 years. If you pay attention our defense doesn't have 3 or 4 years. So please back off until you see the guy play in aqua and orange.

Boskee3
Dolfan for LIFE

Ted Ginn Jr. is a good player. A very good player. Why are you bashing him right now. If anyone has paid attention to the weeks before the draft, Brady Quinn's biggest flaw is ACCURACY. ACCURACY!! That is exactly what we dont need on our team. Someone who can't throw the ball accuractly. What is wrong with you people. Ted Ginn, is a kickoff returner, punt returner and a wide reciever. That is what our team is lacking. Offense, instant offense. Not some player who could be decent in 3 or 4 years. If you pay attention our defense doesn't have 3 or 4 years. So please back off until you see the guy play in aqua and orange.

Boskee3
Dolfan for LIFE

i'm not upset at all

Ginn mean field position

[youtube]FjFnH0On20E[/youtube]

AC84 I was considering that exaact thing, a monster trade with KC. Reports were that if we took Quinn and Ginn/Staley dropped into the latter part of the first we migth package to get one of them.
Now that it might be Quinn, perhaps something like what you lined out will happen. That would be crazy.
Im a huge Ginn fan, but man I was not happy about passing on Quinn, I seriously hope Mueller knows what the hell he was doing, he lost me completely on this one.

The question with Quinn will be, what team has few enough holes that they would go value and take Quinn despite having a QB on their roster now. JVille on the clock is def. one of them, Dallas is quite possible, and KC obviously.

Man this is crazy, I just dont know what to think.

Back
Top Bottom