Give it up for these former fins that are Superbowl Bound | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give it up for these former fins that are Superbowl Bound

If your talking about Damiem William's, he opted out this season, so wont be part of the Chiefs Super Bowl roster.
I still haven't heard officially, do player who opted out get a Super Bowl ring? I don't think they should, but it depends on if they're still considered to be a part of the organization or not. I know if a player was on IR for the entire season they still get a ring, but opted out status seems like uncharted territory.

Rings are given out according to team decisions rather than league policy. At least it used to be like that. In the NBA some Laker champions gave out rings to anyone remotely associated with the team that season, and others gave much fewer. I think it's team decision case by case.

Holy hell Sam Madison is a coach? I wish Zach would come back and coach, I always thought he'd make a fine DC.
He has a ring as an assistant for KC. And more likely a second ring soon. If you didn't know, to no surprise, he is the defensive backs coach. I hope he works hard to put Brady out of business.

Back
Top Bottom