Give lots of credit to the Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give lots of credit to the Patriots

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know you guys are down about this big division loss, and you're looking for scapegoats left and right, but give Belichick and the Pats tons of credit. This team boggles my mind--the more starters they lose to injury, the better they get:eek: :confused:
They've only had one bad game all year--I wish to god we had their HC.
anyhoo...good game, I saw the outcome on the jumbotron at the Ralph and couldnt believe it...you guys will bounce back though, you have SD next week....the Bills, on the other hand, have the Chiefs next week:(

Do able to get the wins they have with their "JV team" It is an impressive thing to see.

Belichick should get coach of the year right now IMO - seriously...

give Brady credit too for hangin in there w/o running game

Agree CW. It is is literally mind-boggling the job BB has done with a D full of second stringers and an offense that is about as crappy as our own.

Anytime you go on the road and win against a championship caliber team is impressive. I give them a lot of credits for staying in the game, but still we should have won that game.

Two teams that are underachieving because of bad coaching but have the talent ,Bills and fins.

Two teams are benefiting from good coaching but lack of talent, Pats and Cowboys.

Originally posted by justafan
Two teams that are underachieving because of bad coaching but have the talent ,Bills and fins.

Two teams are benefiting from good coaching but lack of talent, Pats and Cowboys.

Just goes to show how even that good and bad talent is. Good post.

I hate giving credit to the Pats but yeah...they deserve it. I've been getting alot of heat up in Connecticut today...but I hope I get a chance to shove it back when the Fins play in New England.

Anyway, great post. Don't be pessimistic about the Cheifs beating the Bills...you know that the Bills could keep up with them in scoring. Are the Bills home? If T. Henry runs like he did against the Skins...the Bills will be balanced on offense and could beat the Chiefs. The Fins should...should beat the Chargers. The coaching staff really makes a big difference. But the Fins should have won against the Pats...but did not. Oh well, the season is long and far from over. The Pats have been lucky...that's my opinion.

They're 5-2 and have won with 2nd stringers and without T. Law and W. Mckinnest and with other key injuries. How long could this last...I don't know...hopefully not for long...I hope their luck runs out. Ya, I know they have a great coaching staff but damn, they have everything go their way.

Just like the year they won the superbowl...how the hell did they win that??? Bogus call against the Raiders. 2 special teams td's against the Steelers. WTF...their luck seriously has got to run out. I give them credit for beating the Fins yesterday but I really hate the Pats more than any other team in the NFL...c'mon this crap has got to end. A blocked field goal...another Mare miss...please don't tell me that someone isn't on their side.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by justafan

well , it hurts to say, but dallas has lots of talent

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I hate giving credit to the Pats but yeah...they deserve it. I've been getting alot of heat up in Connecticut today...but I hope I get a chance to shove it back when the Fins play in New England.

Anyway, great post. Don't be pessimistic about the Cheifs beating the Bills...you know that the Bills could keep up with them in scoring. Are the Bills home? If T. Henry runs like he did against the Skins...the Bills will be balanced on offense and could beat the Chiefs. The Fins should...should beat the Chargers. The coaching staff really makes a big difference. But the Fins should have won against the Pats...but did not. Oh well, the season is long and far from over. The Pats have been lucky...that's my opinion.

They're 5-2 and have won with 2nd stringers and without T. Law and W. Mckinnest and with other key injuries. How long could this last...I don't know...hopefully not for long...I hope their luck runs out. Ya, I know they have a great coaching staff but damn, they have everything go their way.

Just like the year they won the superbowl...how the hell did they win that??? Bogus call against the Raiders. 2 special teams td's against the Steelers. WTF...their luck seriously has got to run out. I give them credit for beating the Fins yesterday but I really hate the Pats more than any other team in the NFL...c'mon this crap has got to end. A blocked field goal...another Mare miss...please don't tell me that someone isn't on their side.

Go Fins!!!
I hear ya Sal...the game is at KC, but if Henry gets 30 carries, like last week, we can definately win, or be in position to win...we dont even have to gain a great amount of yards, just as long as he gets the carries, for example: Jax game- 21 car, 26 yards...but they had to respect the run caue we stuck with it, so Bledsoe and Co had a field day

If there's one thing that is clearly evident about this season for us, it's that, "as Henry goes, Buffalo goes."

CW,

Playing in KC will be tough but if KC is still undefeated...well, they should beat the Raiders tonight. I can seriously see the Bills beating them. You know...everyone has been acting like the Chiefs are so dominate...but they are not...IMO. The could have lost to the Packers and to Denver...actually they probably should have lost to Denver but that Dante Hall makes a huge difference for them. You should hope that the Chiefs go in against the Bills at 7-0. If S. Adams is back...that should really help your D-Line. I really think the key is stopping Holmes...or at least trying to contain him...easier said than done but in those two games where they almost lost...Holmes did not have his usual back-breaking plays. I'm really not sure about the Cheifs D...I don't think that they are that great...improved but not great...teams can still score on them. That's why they play the game and...we'll find our next Sunday.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I know you guys are down about this big division loss, and you're looking for scapegoats left and right, but give Belichick and the Pats tons of credit. This team boggles my mind--the more starters they lose to injury, the better they get:eek: :confused:
They've only had one bad game all year--I wish to god we had their HC.
anyhoo...good game, I saw the outcome on the jumbotron at the Ralph and couldnt believe it...you guys will bounce back though, you have SD next week....the Bills, on the other hand, have the Chiefs next week:(

They schemed the **** out of us. I'm gonna enjoy watching the Bills/Chief game Sunday waiting for the Fins to play Monday.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
If there's one thing that is clearly evident about this season for us, it's that, "as Henry goes, Buffalo goes."

So this means the Henry/McGahee controversy is all over?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

So this means the Henry/McGahee controversy is all over?
Well, when Henry gets the carries he produces...when he doesnt get the carries, people say he's not that good and we need McGahee....Travis is the most important player on the team right now...look how he opened things up for the offense this past week: His presence allowed Josh Reed to have a breakout game, kept the Bills defense off the field, and made us dominant.

Give him 25-30 carries and we will always be in the game

Back
Top Bottom