Giving Thanks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giving Thanks

MoneyBrown

Change is Good
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to repost it in its own thread so others can say thank you to this organization in whichever way they chose.

Today is a great day in our recent history, and it makes me think of how sometimes we need to stop and recognize the pride that we have as members of the Miami Dolphins family. Even in these tough times as Dolphins fans, we can remember how proud we are of our team and what it embodies. So I sit here proud as I have ever been of this team and family that I have loved for over 25 years, and I just wanted to say thank you.

We appreciate the 72 Dolphins because they played with integrity.

We appreciate Coach Shula, Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, and many other Dolphins greats (including two of my all time favorites Crash Jensen, and John Offerdahl) because they played and play with integrity and respect for the game

We have pride in these things and hold our heads up high even in a 1-15 season because we know what the aqua and orange represents. As for our fellow AFC easters (The Patriots) and their fans, they need to take a lesson from us and those we root for and love, because that team and those fans don't share the ideals that we do as a Dolphins family (as evidence to this years and this losses aftermath's behavior). Ideals that embrace and embody what the game of football means and is.

So thank you Miami Fans and most importantly thank you Miami Dolphins for representing this sport and our team with pride and respect, it is my honor to wear your colors through thick and thin.

Back
Top Bottom