Glad we did not make this trade... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad we did not make this trade...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
It would have been a lot...

but I might have done it for Harris...tough call...maybe not if he wouldn't have been able to start at LT...San Francisco is going to start him on the right side I heard.

yeah, if smith and moore do what they are capable, then this draft would be much better for next year to keep that #1.

now if Arizona would have taken Lucas as well as Rodgers, I would have made that trade in a minute ;)

It would have been too much, but I think we were doing it for Eric Steinbach of Iowa, who Cincinnati stole in the second round.

I agree and am glad that we will FINALLY be in the first round next year. I am kind of miffed that we don't have a second and worse yet, tht New England has it but oh well. I just hope we keep our first next year. Draft day becomes such a bore when having to wait 6 hours for our first pick to come up.

Originally posted by Samphin
I agree and am glad that we will FINALLY be in the first round next year.

Hey, hey, hey.. hold on there. Don't jinx us. Maybe since Wanny FORGOT to pick a CB in round 2.. they will trade for Charles Woodson or Fred Smoot..

Originally posted by Samphin
I agree and am glad that we will FINALLY be in the first round next year. I am kind of miffed that we don't have a second and worse yet, tht New England has it but oh well. I just hope we keep our first next year. Draft day becomes such a bore when having to wait 6 hours for our first pick to come up.

:drinkers:

Thomas Jones can play, Emmit is blocking him getting reps, the Chiefs tried to trade for him also, powerrunner with decent speed, good player to have. Closest power back style to ricky there is and he is sitting on the bench. Bidwell is a waste and Emmit is cheapening the record stying on well past his prime.

That would of been one stupid @ss trade! Why the hell would we want thomas jones anyways. We have three excellent RB's with one of them getting 95% of the carries. Why waste cap space on something we don't need. We already wasted draft picks !

CAREER RUSHING STATS
Year Team G Rush Yds Avg Lg TD
2000 ARI 14 112 373 3.3 29 2
2001 ARI 16 112 380 3.4 21 5
2002 ARI 9 138 511 3.7 58 2

Totals: 39 362 1264 3.5 58 9

Those are thomas Jones' stats. That seems like second or third team stats. Are you sure you still want him???

I don't think we need Jones not with all the RBs we already have......... I just don't see the need..... it would be stupid IMO. And I honestly think Dave is trying to set a NFL record most years in a row without a #1 pick or maybe he thinks that first round picks are not for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he trades our 2004 #1, I just hope if he does that ........... he get a a 2nd rounder in the 2004 draft

Back
Top Bottom