Glad we didn't pick up Burress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad we didn't pick up Burress

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Well I'm glad we didn't pick up Plaxico Burress....it seems he failed to pay some of his taxes....that would add to peoples perception that we have a jail squad

Who cares about people's perceptions? As long as he cna get the job done, thats all that matters. But as we didn't pick him up, its a moot point.

hdjetta6316 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2068940

I thought this was a very telling story about Plax and big ben.
very good info, thanks. :D

a few things sounded strange though. They said their new WR gave them the down field thread they were lacking. but all burris did was catch deep balls.

and a QB and WR on the same page, reading the D, working together sounds like a GREAT idea. they make it sound as if they were calling there own plays. but he played well. i would go with it.

the steelers had no intention of resigning burris last season, and that was before this "ad-libbing" was thaught to take place.

sounds like they want to spin this to make them look good for letting burris go.

i know the Giants are happy as hell to get burris.

ch19079 said:
very good info, thanks. :D

a few things sounded strange though. They said their new WR gave them the down field thread they were lacking. but all burris did was catch deep balls.

and a QB and WR on the same page, reading the D, working together sounds like a GREAT idea. they make it sound as if they were calling there own plays. but he played well. i would go with it.

the steelers had no intention of resigning burris last season, and that was before this "ad-libbing" was thaught to take place.

sounds like they want to spin this to make them look good for letting burris go.

i know the Giants are happy as hell to get burris.

This is definitely nothing but spin from the Steelers. They can't honestly believe Wilson is a better deep threat.

If a QB and WR are on the same page and the team gets to the conference championship, why would you want to change it?

FemaleFinFan said:
Who cares about people's perceptions? As long as he cna get the job done, thats all that matters. But as we didn't pick him up, its a moot point.

Damn straight. Will be funny how perceptions will change if we hit the playoffs.

I don't know about that I did not even know we had a chance to pick him up. He is really talented player, but are wideouts are great. And we have no problem there.

FemaleFinFan said:
Ummm....he hasn't been able to get the job done for some time now...yet another reason I'm glad we didn't pick him up

Thats too bad I liked Buress, Oh well we still Got Good WRs

Hey Im Not Going To Lie After We Cut D.boston I Was Hoping That Miami Would Pick Up Plax.now Thats Was Before I Had Known That Boston Was Healthy Again Cause Man I JUST THINK THAT This Guy Could Be An Elite Wr If He Can Stay Healthy And Out Of Trouble. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom