glad we have a solid rb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

glad we have a solid rb

finz72

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
how about reggie bush he might get his heisman taken away,just heard it on espn radio the dan patrick show so i dont no if there is a link yet....but i guess his family stayed in a $750,000.00 house for free last year......right before the draft too, it makes me wonder!!!

finz72 said:
how about reggie bush he might get his heisman taken away,just heard it on espn radio the dan patrick show so i dont no if there is a link yet....but i guess his family stayed in a $750,000.00 house for free last year......right before the draft too, it makes me wonder!!!
There is no wondering.I say,so what?Why is it O.K. for coaches in college to except endorsement and not players?

I say they should take away his Heisman.

Thats all though

I used to dislike Reggie but now I like him, but that still doesnt make it right

Alex22 said:
I say they should take away his Heisman.

Thats all though

I used to dislike Reggie but now I like him, but that still doesnt make it right
i just love how they do this to him less than a week away from the draft........said USC might have to forfet some games...hahaha

I don't think it will hurt his draft position because it wasn't like he committed a crime that would ruin his rep in the press. NCAA rules infractions are "boring" to the general populace and it shouldn't hurt where he goes at all.

Back
Top Bottom