Glad you guys are back in the saddle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad you guys are back in the saddle

Great Job getting th esite back up and running. I am sure you all have put alot of hard work into it.

Freaking finheaven! i was all over my withdrawl and then you had to go and come back up....i almost had a life again...

Great Day!!

Hey all, Been caught up all day with all the new head coach news that I haven't had a chance to say DAMN ITS GOOD TO HAVE THE SITE BACK!!
Thanks to all the hard work to the people responsible to getting us all back together. We have only brighter days ahead my fellow Fin Fans, so lets just sit back hold on and enjoy the ride! We can only go up from here.....:woot:

I just happened to try the site today and, to my surprise, it was back up and running. Good job, guys. It's nice to have the site back.

yes. thanks to everyone for getting this site back up and running. Now I can look at beautiful avatars like Danny's. Good to be back.

Hey guys!!!

Hey guys, i just wanted to say what's up, haven't talked to ya'll in a while, with the site and all. But anyways, what's up? So, with the new site, let's all just have a good time!!!
:dj2:

I'm glad to see the site come back! Hopefully FinHeaven is here to stay, notwithstanding whatever nefarious things that inevitably happen in the Internet. Here's to a great 2008 offseason for the Miami Dolphins!

To everyone that worked so hard...that over came the challenges that prevented Finheaven come coming back sooner, I just want to say thank you very much.

Although I'm sure others were involved, a special thanks to Celtkin for at least providing a temp spot for us.

Glad to be back guys! I just wonder...Finheaven goes down back in...what, October? And our season was a disaster...coincidence? LOL

great work getting the site up and running again!! again great work and glad to you back!!

Back
Top Bottom